“Nice Condo with a great view.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Penthouse Oceanfront Spectacular View, Heavenly King Bed, AC, Smart TV, Upscale Furnishing
2nd bath - shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Wanderer5...
“Nice Condo with a great view.”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in October 2018

I would rent this condo again.
It is in very good condition, with an excellent view, great pool, and nice beach with beautiful sunsets.
The only draw back is that the air conditioners are on timers with 4 hour maximum settinfgs. This requires you yo get up in the middle of the night in order to re-start them.
I would recommend that the owners find other timers that would allow an 8 hour time frame.

Otherwise, it’s a great condo and well worth the rental cost.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barbara K
Clare, United States
“Quiet and relaxing. ”
Reviewed 30 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This was my first experience booking on trip advisor and also booking a condo. (We usually stay in hotels.). I’m very glad I took the chance. The condo is a very nice one-bedroom with a nice view of the ocean. When the trade winds were right we had a great breeze through the condo. Everyone was pleasant and helpful and the location is central to most everything we wanted to do. Thanks Vicki for allowing us to have a great vacation!

GoWaves
Orange, California
“Not the best experience”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I waited a year to write this review in order to be objective. The experience was less than optimal. I broke my foot, badly, 3 days before the trip. The airline was so gracious and said they would change our air reservation with no penalty to a date six months later but the condo people would not. They knew I was disabled and that their oversize furniture layout and bathroom situation might not work for my condition, yet stayed quiet. We arrived, scooter and crutches in tow, to a cramped space and a constantly leaking shower in the master bath (resulting in a sleepless first night there). We had to deal with the plumbing issues by turning on and off the water main, wait for a plumber who looked very sketchy and we were leery to leave him alone with our belongings but it was that or spend hours babysitting him while he went back and forth trying to find parts. He then tried to get us to pay for his services! Overall a disappointing experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Aug 2018
This is the first I have heard of the plumber trying to collect money from you. Unfortunately we did not amticiplste a plumbing issue and we could have had our manager come there to supervise the plumber had you to old us. That plumber is a university graduate and a vetran who had done many plumbing jobs for us. He is an excellent master plumber and always cleans up before he leaves. Perhaps a hotel would be a better option for you on future trips where they could move you to another room. When you rent from condo owners er don’t have the luxury of moving you to another oproperty and leaking water must be fixed.
troy s
Toronto, Canada
“Paradise”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We didn't realize how beautiful this condo was until we walked thru the door. It had everything we could want and more. 5 star luxury

Travel640...
“Paradise in one word!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and myself were fortunate enough to be able to rent this condo from Vicki and Leagh this September 2016. From my first email communication back in February via Tripadvisor with Vicki I knew this condo was for us. Vicki was so helpful and the booking process went extremely smoothly. The condo itself is just as you see in the pictures posted on Trip Advisor. The view is to die for and the condo is immaculate. It has everything anyone would require and more. We really appreciated the location in Khei, the condo view and all the amenities in the condo such as washer and dryer, excellent WIFI, wonderful linens, concierge service, pool, BBQ's, beach accessories and the list goes on....Upon opening the door to the condo, we knew immediately that Vicki and Leagh took pride in their condo and it's contents. This is the real deal for anyone wanting a little piece of "Paradise" should you be lucky enough to be able to rent this wonderful condo from its great owners!! Mahalo once again Vicki and Leagh!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Sep 2016
Thanks so much for staying and loving our Maui Home! It is always a pleasure to share our home with fellow Canadians and we truly appreciate your valued business. We hope that you can come back soon and make more "Amazing Maui Memories"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing