“Awsome trainer made an amazing experience!”
Review of Scuba Luv Maui

Scuba Luv Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI Dive Resort,established in 1970; small groups offer personalized service with aloha ( "We know where the critters are!"); Daily Introductory Dives (Intro dives count toward certification); guided reef dives; PADI certifications; underwater scooter dives on the the "hands free" Apollo AV2 Scooters; Night dives and boat dives too. We are at a beachfront location on the border of Wailea and Kihei. The waters here are calmer and clear; the inside reef is excellent for beginners and the outer reef makes for epic scooter diving! We are also mobile and can dive up to six different sites including Keawakapu Reef, Turtle Town, Five Graves, Wreck of the St. Anthony, Maluaka Reef, The Landing Craft and The Tank! Owned and operated by Diana & Steve Madaras from Catalina Scuba Luv. Check website for weekly "Critter of the week report".
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It was easy for my husband and I to learn to use the scooter but for my 65 year old step mom it took a little more one on one time. Steve made her feel comfortable and in to time she was zooming away. The scooters were super fun. He tought us to use them inbetween our legs which was way easier than with our arms.
I was happy that none of the equipment leaked and the BCD had the top strap.
The dive was cool. We saw a wreck from WWII, Spotted Eagle Ray, Mantaray and lots of colorful fish. Steve also made a really cool cd of the whole dive. We will definetly dive with them again.-Aloha

There are newer reviews for Scuba Luv Maui

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Brandon was a great teacher and guide and a super fun guy to hang around with!! I had a great first ocean dive!!!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

My daughter took a 3-day scuba certification course and enjoyed it thoroughly. Steve and Diana were fully skilled and professional, and made the course a lot of fun for her as well. We would recommend Scuba Luv wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We had a great shore dive with Scuba Luv Maui shortly after arriving on the island. Pat was a great dive master with saintly patience with one of our divers who was on her first dive in the ocean and was very nervous.

Pat is also a very good photographer and was able to document our dive with some very nice candid photos.

Scuba Luv Maui was recommended to use from a local dive shop that didn't have any openings at the time - a win for us!

I highly recommend Scuba Luv Maui!

Reviewed 2 December 2011

ahhhh Maui a dream is coming true, diving in warm waters. Scuba Luv is located within the Makena Beach Golf resort, best part no need to haul around any gear. Though if you stay there this is a huge plus.
Before we went on this trip I contacted many dive outfits in Maui, right from the beginning Diana was very helpful and kind in explaining their service.- See, I was looking for an outfit that would teach my wife scuba diving, she is the only non diver in the family and is somewhat afraid of the idea to be under water. It was vital that I found a scuba place that would be able to take away her fear of being under water. Diana insured me that she would have the skills and patience it requires with a new diver. All I can say well done my wife enjoyed every minute underwater and is now considering becoming certified. Thank you Brandon !!
Now let me tell you a little more about what we did, all three of us meaning my son, daughter and me became DPV certified. What a thrill if you have not done an DPV dive it is a must do.. closed thing to flying. "Flying" along with a Green Seaturtle, priceless.....
I also took a boat dive with another dive company, I wished they had the same commitment Diane and Steve had.
We all are looking forward coming back may be even as instuctors to share the love of diving. Thank all again for making our diving a highlight of our vacation.