We stayed at the Maui Schooner in September 2011. We had 3 condos. Our stay was very nice. The resort is older, but very well kept. The staff was wonderful. They were friendly and took good care of our needs. The beach is a non swimming beach, but a really nice walking beach. Excellent swimming beaches are nearby. The resort was quiet and peaceful. It was a layed back atmosphere. Be careful of the front desk steering you to Safeway for groceries. She told us it was the cheapest place to shop......lol.......it was 3 times as expensive as the other stores. There is a grocery store nearby that was a lot less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Schooner Resort is a beach-front property with sprawling ocean views and charming Aloha hospitality. The resort boasts a tropical, Hawaiian resort atmosphere. Relax in your one, two or three bedroom suite, spacious enough for a couple on a romantic getaway or for the family. Unlike the typical hotel room, The Schooner's condominiums are equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room and all the amenities necessary for a comfortable stay in Maui. Enjoy beach side tennis courts and a an expansive scenic stretch of Maui sand and surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Maui Schooner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Schooner Hotel Kihei
- Maui Schooner Kihei
- Maui Schooner Resort Kihei