“Fresh baked goods”
Review of Maui Bread Company

Maui Bread Company
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Kihei
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Local Hawaiian all hand made bakery. All products are made from scratch. All products are made with all natural ingredients. We also serve many Gluten Free options.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We found Maui Bread Company when searching for a coffee stop in Kihei. They didn't have coffee but they had an outstanding assortment of fresh sweet and savory backed goods. We opted for a cheese and bacon bread twist. The prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly and the baked goods were delicious. A good place to stock up on baked goods before a hike or a long drive (like the Road to Hana or Haleakala).

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We bought cookies here for a road trip and then a loaf of bread for toasting for the week. The bread is excellent! The cookies were great and they have an interesting selection of syrups as well. There are muffins and scones here too. Great ambiance and great staff.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This place was clean and well organized and everything looked great. We bought a couple of different things and took them with us. We thought they tasted OK but nothing exceptional.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

What a lovely addition to the Dolphin Plaza. Some of the baked goods have flavors unique to Hawaii like pumpkin mochi bread as well as standard items like cinnamon rolls. They sell them both frosted and unfrosted, a major plus for us since we normally find cinnamon rolls overly sweet because of the sugar icing. And the prices are not outrageous. We found it to be a lovely way to start our day: a walk to the beach and then a stop at the bakery on the way home.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Fantastic baked goods at more than reasonable prices, especially for being on Maui. Friendly staff, free samples of multiple different items, and a large selection to choose from. I'll admit that I'm biased towards anything pineapple, but I would highly recommend the pineapple bread. Very moist and delicious!

I don't live on the island, but I still managed to stop by 4-5 times during my two week trip. Truly my only complaint was that they do not serve coffee, which I think is quite silly of them. They're leaving lots of potential revenue on the table! I will surely be back to Maui soon enough and this will be one of my first stops.