“Yummy!”

Ranked #46 of 159 Restaurants in Kahului
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Maui Tacos is located on the second floor of the Queen Kaahumanu Center.
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Hubby and I were shopping and always heard that Maui Tacos was really good. In all the years we vacationed here, we never tried it. Now that we live here, we figured we would give it a shot. I had the combo plate of the grilled fish tacos and hubby had the Lahaina burrito. Everything we had was delicious! Now I regret not coming here on any of our vacations! We tried all the different salsas in the salsa bar and most were very good. I love that they have chopped onions at the salsa bar - I love onions! We will definitely be frequenting this place, and will try the other locations.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Was really craving a fish taco and I was hoping this would fill the bill. Unfortunately, it did not come to pass. The price was high, the quality was low - small taco, cabbage instead of lettuce, fish was barely noticeable inside the breading, which was not crisp. Won't be going back. Picked this particular establishment because many of the others in the food court have closed, since we were last there.

Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

I had a fish taco and it was so yummy!! We are planning on coming back one more time before we leave so I can get another one!! It is pretty small so one does as a snack but for a meal you'll need 2 or 3..... My son had a burrito and said it was only just ok, so maybe stick with the fish tacos!

Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

Taco salad cup was greasy, the salad was not fresh. In addition the food court tables were dirty.When we looked at some leaflets they stuck to the table.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

Quick eats, fresh & fast, I had the island fish taco with pineapple salsa, it came with tortilla chips on the side, the salsa bar was clean, and the price was right, great lunch especially in comparison to the food served on the cruise ship!