“Disappointing meal”

L & L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #20 of 24 Quick Bites in Kahului
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife was wiser and choose the BBQ chicken bowl which was a good mix of chicken, rice and vegetables. I choose the larger BBQ mix plate, which provided an abundance of low-quality pork, chicken and beef, rice, no vegetables and for some reason a macaroni salad offering. I was not interested in the macaroni salad offering and it was not edible enough for my wife to consume.

Our two meals, with two small pops, was $24.37.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018

For fast food this place is always dependable and very reasonable. Great plates, had many types of chicken and pork, all good. Easy to grab takeout if you're heading to or coming from airport.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2017

It seems like a lot of people go to this establishment. I won't go back. Not sure why, but food did not set well with me and my party

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Good variety, good price, meh for quality and taste. It's in a strip mall food court tucked into the corner so location is a plus but helped explain some previous complaints.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Almost nothing was right about our meal. They charged us incorrectly for an item and then argued that the price on the menu didn't match the one they had behind the counter so they were using theirs (a manager eventually gave us the right price, but how stupid...). They didn't make one of our dishes. The beef was so fatty we threw most of it away. The shrimp was still in the shell meaning we had to peel it even though it had already been cooked in a sauce (what a mess). We will never eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2015