“It's taco bell”

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Taste like Taco Bell looks like Taco Bell and feels like Taco Bell
Food was same as any Taco Bell just a few cents more per island prices

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I see the ranking of Taco Bell isn't very high. Our food and serve was very good. This Taco Bell also has Pizza Hut pizza. At least personal pans. We had the pizza. The person behind the counter was very "Hawaii Nice". Perhaps there just aren't any bad restaurants in Kahului.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The service was good I wasn't impressed with the meat the ground beef looked like no ground beef I have seen, taco bell fails in the meat department it was looking like a million hair small hairs in the taco, not beef the flavor was OK not like wow, but its not the franchise fault its taco bell cutting corners not giving us real 100% beef. If you waNT real tex-mex go to pinatas or Ferdinand and if you want closer to Mexican flavor food from Mexico mixed plate in Pukalani, I say tex-mex and not full mexican because most authentic mexican food I have had had a smokey essence and the salsas are different then the americanized favorites. I love pinatas and ferdinands I prefer tex-mex I like the mixing of american and mexican food, don't get me wrong then have the mexican style food but mixed plate maui is the closest to what I feel is a base of Mexican food in Mexico but that was the last time I was there and I'm basing this off the salsa and flavor compositions not the meat. The other 2 have the meat ii prefer that shredded beef and chicken

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Went in and got the steakhouse nachos, was pretty good. Place seemed cleaner, but on a previous visit, it was raining and the ceiling was leaking in several spots. It does appear to me on visits to other fast food places; the cleanliness is not a priority around here. I will go again.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

If you come to Maui, please don't eat at Taco Bell. For...so many reasons! It used to be a guilty pleasure.... now I just feel ..."guilty!" If you need a fast food junky moment, go to Subway! At least things are fresh and you can keep the 20 dollar bill in your pocket.

1  Thank Robby B