“Great place for informal dinner, snack and drink”

The Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Lanai City
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mingle and make new friends at The Sports Bar & Grill, an open-air bar and lounge, commanding dramatic views of the ocean. Guests can enjoy a game of pool or a variety of table and pub games, simply relax and watch their favorite sports program on the 90-inch LCD television or listen to nightly live music while toasting the sunset.
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Good alternative to other restaurants in this resort. Very relaxing atmosphere with beautiful view during the day or night. Menu is simple but very good. Venison burger is excellent and highly recommended. It was the most expensive but also the best burger I have ever had.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stopped here for lunch after visiting the Lanai Cat Sanctuary on a day trip to Lanai. Our server was friendly and was quick to refill our water and make sure the table was clean. I had the market fresh salad with chicken which was probably the largest salad I've ever eaten, but it was really good! The menu is a little limited, but it is a sports bar so it's expected. Prices were actually decent for Hawaii and the restaurant is spotless.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The restaurant has wonderful views of the bay. It serves local venison in some of its dishes. I tried the venison patty and it was delicious. It had very little fat and was not gamey.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Just after arriving at this drop-dead gorgeous property and getting acclimated.. and after
enjoying a killer sunset, I decided to have a nice relaxed simple dinner so I wandered into
the Sports Bar. I travel alone so naturally, as I always do, I sat up at the bar where Alyssa greeted me with a large smile and total Aloha spirit! She was a combination of an ambassador, local guide, bartender, food advisor and server all in one...just a delightful
gal. Four Seasons is known for a very personable staff, this young lady was a star!
I enjoyed a very large, tasty authentic fresh Hawaiian lobster roll, the lobster was sourced
from the Big island and it was totally delicious. For dessert I had a wonderful creme
brulee with fresh berries and house biscotti. The sports bar overlooks the beautiful pool area and ocean...great place with fantastic service good food. I highly rec it!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were able to grab a light bite after a sunset sail and this was perfect. The tv screens and sports entertainment (shuffle board & pool tables) were a bonus while waiting for our food.