“Excellent masseuse!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Located behind of Subway and L&L Barbeque in Waimea, Kauai
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Stacey is a true healer. My husband and I always try to see her when we visit Kauai. She is an excellent masseuse and very kind. We called to try and get an appointment when we got settled and she was booked during our whole stay. Instead of turning us away, she came in during her day off!! We are so grateful to her and cannot recommend her highly enough.

1  Thank Laura M
"masseuse"
"fountain"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I just had a fabulous 90-minute massage with Stacey. Her space is lovely, very calming with beautiful music and many positive affirmations on the walls. She has great energy and her strong hands really worked out all the kinks and tight spots in my body. I highly recommend getting a massage with Stacey when you are anywhere on the west side of Kauai!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had our first 1 hour massage with Stacey last year when we stayed in Waimea - it was just what we needed after a bouncy Zodiac snorkel tour! It was so wonderful that this year we booked 1 1/2 massages as soon as we arrived. Next year, I'm going to book again but will do so before we arrive to be sure we get in. Stacey worked wonders on my sore hip. Her massage room is so peaceful with inspirational sayings everywhere you look, and the sound of her fountains are so relaxing to listen to.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Stacey provided what could possibly be the best massage I have ever gotten (out of literally hundreds I have had)!! I called the day before leaving Kauai and she actually opened the shop early in order to fit me in. The ambiance of the studio is incredible, lending to a very multi-sense experience. The sound of water from fountains mixed with soothing background music. The table was comfortable and the room temperature controlled. But, enough of the details. Stacey is a great massage practitioner with a great energy around her. She brings that energy into the massage experience and I found it to be very healing to my achy muscles (from days of hiking to waterfalls, the ocean and shopping). My only regret is that I cannot take Stacey home with us to Virginia for additional massages! Love, Kevin

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Stacy is a beautiful soul and her hands are mystical. I was having some upper back and neck pain before my vacation to Kauai and it continued even after arriving on the garden Isle. I waited until the pain was excruciating and called Stacy. She was booked, but was able to squeeze me in. Wow, what a relief. Can't wait until my next visit to Kauai and Stacy. Next time I will book well in advance for at least 2 massages and maybe 3. Thank you Stacy

1  Thank pammygre