“Am Amazing Massage”

Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Located behind of Subway and L&L Barbeque in Waimea, Kauai
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Stacey provided what could possibly be the best massage I have ever gotten (out of literally hundreds I have had)!! I called the day before leaving Kauai and she actually opened the shop early in order to fit me in. The ambiance of the studio is incredible, lending to a very multi-sense experience. The sound of water from fountains mixed with soothing background music. The table was comfortable and the room temperature controlled. But, enough of the details. Stacey is a great massage practitioner with a great energy around her. She brings that energy into the massage experience and I found it to be very healing to my achy muscles (from days of hiking to waterfalls, the ocean and shopping). My only regret is that I cannot take Stacey home with us to Virginia for additional massages! Love, Kevin

All reviews
"masseuse"
"fountain"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Stacy is a beautiful soul and her hands are mystical. I was having some upper back and neck pain before my vacation to Kauai and it continued even after arriving on the garden Isle. I waited until the pain was excruciating and called Stacy. She was booked, but was able to squeeze me in. Wow, what a relief. Can't wait until my next visit to Kauai and Stacy. Next time I will book well in advance for at least 2 massages and maybe 3. Thank you Stacy

1  Thank pammygre
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Stacy is the best! I have known her for 25 years and she is always a positive spirit and as sweet as can be. Her massage skills are top notch and can't be beat. I get massages all over the world but I always look forward to seeing Stacy. She should be cloned!

1  Thank Firebolter
Reviewed 23 December 2015

My mom was in a lot of pain from the plane ride. I found Stacie, who was close to a house we rented. She was wonderful and squeezed us in, even though she was booked. She took wonderful care of my mom, and gave her tips for helping to get her through the rest of the trip and the plane ride home. My mom said, "the massage was fantastic, it has relieved a lot of the pressure in my body. One of the best I've ever had. I wanted to take her home with me."

We highly recommend booking with Stacie if you are heading to Kauai and on the South Side of the Island, or near by. 5 stars.

Thank you!