“Stacy is the best!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Located behind of Subway and L&L Barbeque in Waimea, Kauai
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Stacy is the best! I have known her for 25 years and she is always a positive spirit and as sweet as can be. Her massage skills are top notch and can't be beat. I get massages all over the world but I always look forward to seeing Stacy. She should be cloned!

1  Thank Firebolter
"masseuse"
"fountain"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 23 December 2015

My mom was in a lot of pain from the plane ride. I found Stacie, who was close to a house we rented. She was wonderful and squeezed us in, even though she was booked. She took wonderful care of my mom, and gave her tips for helping to get her through the rest of the trip and the plane ride home. My mom said, "the massage was fantastic, it has relieved a lot of the pressure in my body. One of the best I've ever had. I wanted to take her home with me."

We highly recommend booking with Stacie if you are heading to Kauai and on the South Side of the Island, or near by. 5 stars.

Thank you!

1  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I had 90 minutes of bliss today! Stacey is am incredible, intuitive massage therapist. She hit two spots on the inside of my shoulder blades that I hadn't realized were so tight - and now they feel SO much better!

Stacey is amazing! Consistently the best massages have received.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Stacey is an incredible massage therapist. My wife and I had back-to-back massages. It was a good thing I went first, so that I was recovered enough to drive up to Princeville. I feel incredible. Mahalo nui loa Stacey!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2015

I started my vacation by pre-booking 1.5 hrs. with Stacey. I left her studio in total relaxed bliss and it stayed with me throughout my seven nights on the island. Appreciating deep-tissue massage as I do, Stacey's touch was firm and demanding of my muscles. They more than complied. Her connection with my energy and state of physical need, was known from the beginning. Stacey is a highly intuitive and skilled therapeutic practitioner who assures you of a relaxed state, free from physical tensions and ready to begin your island holiday!

I highly recommend Stacey to be your first stop when visiting Kauai. Mahalo, Stacey xo

2  Thank seaking831