“Incredible massage”

Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Located behind of Subway and L&L Barbeque in Waimea, Kauai
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I had 90 minutes of bliss today! Stacey is am incredible, intuitive massage therapist. She hit two spots on the inside of my shoulder blades that I hadn't realized were so tight - and now they feel SO much better!

Stacey is amazing! Consistently the best massages have received.

All reviews
"masseuse"
"fountain"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Stacey is an incredible massage therapist. My wife and I had back-to-back massages. It was a good thing I went first, so that I was recovered enough to drive up to Princeville. I feel incredible. Mahalo nui loa Stacey!

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I started my vacation by pre-booking 1.5 hrs. with Stacey. I left her studio in total relaxed bliss and it stayed with me throughout my seven nights on the island. Appreciating deep-tissue massage as I do, Stacey's touch was firm and demanding of my muscles. They more than complied. Her connection with my energy and state of physical need, was known from the beginning. Stacey is a highly intuitive and skilled therapeutic practitioner who assures you of a relaxed state, free from physical tensions and ready to begin your island holiday!

I highly recommend Stacey to be your first stop when visiting Kauai. Mahalo, Stacey xo

2  Thank seaking831
Reviewed 20 October 2013

No trip to this side of Kauai is complete without a massage by Stacey. Her magic fingers find all the tension spots and like a waving of a magic wand, they disappear by the time the session is done. There is no describing the feeling of complete relaxation experienced.

1  Thank inlove35years