“Wonderful, magical massage!”

Ranked #14 of 19 things to do in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Located behind of Subway and L&L Barbeque in Waimea, Kauai
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Stacey is an incredible massage therapist. My wife and I had back-to-back massages. It was a good thing I went first, so that I was recovered enough to drive up to Princeville. I feel incredible. Mahalo nui loa Stacey!

All reviews
"fountains"
"practitioners"
"shop"

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I started my vacation by pre-booking 1.5 hrs. with Stacey. I left her studio in total relaxed bliss and it stayed with me throughout my seven nights on the island. Appreciating deep-tissue massage as I do, Stacey's touch was firm and demanding of my muscles. They more than complied. Her connection with my energy and state of physical need, was known from the beginning. Stacey is a highly intuitive and skilled therapeutic practitioner who assures you of a relaxed state, free from physical tensions and ready to begin your island holiday!

I highly recommend Stacey to be your first stop when visiting Kauai. Mahalo, Stacey xo

2  Thank seaking831
Reviewed 20 October 2013

No trip to this side of Kauai is complete without a massage by Stacey. Her magic fingers find all the tension spots and like a waving of a magic wand, they disappear by the time the session is done. There is no describing the feeling of complete relaxation experienced.

1  Thank inlove35years
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stacey Vinzant is a magic-worker. In an unlikely location tucked behind L&L BBQ, she creates an oasis for wellbeing. One of the best massages I've ever received. I will be back.

2  Thank Lizzywalk
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Words truly can't describe the beauty of the experience, but I'll try my best. I have had many massages on the mainland and have never experienced anything as wonderful as this! Stacey is so warm and welcoming from the first moment you meet her, and her touch is just as comforting. She modifies the massage to meet your needs and pressure levels. I wanted a deep massage and she delivered! She is strong yet tender at the same time. This was my first Lomi Lomi and I love the technique. I after my 90 minute session I left feeling at peace in both body and mind. I am living in the area for the next few months and definitely plan to return!

2  Thank ShaunaBean