“Surprise! This is actually really good!”
Review of Savage Shrimp

Savage Shrimp
Ranked #22 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stopped by here because the kids were hungry and it was starting to rain! We had two families (12 of us) and so we ordered several different things from the menu. Everyone was very happy with their choices. The selections were good and the portions were substantial. The service was also fast and efficient! Give this place a try...you will thank me!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Basic eats, nothing fancy.

Food was ok for taste, but not something to rave about.

Little high in pricing.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great, quality shrimp dishes that are easy to access and enjoy. eg: no reservations, no waiting on line, get in and enjoy. It's on my list every time I visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

There is nothing fancy about this place at ALL, but it was the BEST food I had during my 10-day visit to Kauai. The shrimp was spicy and exploded with flavor and the rice was moist and incredibly good. My husband wasn't as enthusiastic about his choice, (he said it tasted like shrimp in spaghetti sauce), but I'm certainly a fan. The price wasn't cheap for the amount of food we got, but then, nothing is cheap in Kauai!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a low key night so we decided on some Savage Shrimp Takeout . They didn’t have fish and chips this night so we ordered coconut shrimp and 10 piece Aloha plate with Fries it was very good . If you do not like Spicy I wouldn’t recommend it . Very very Spicy . Will be back