Koa Kea Hotel & Resort(Poipu)
US$638
US$548
US$712
US$628
Kiahuna Plantation Resort(Poipu)(Great Value!)
US$285
Travelocity
US$524
US$462
  • Pool
Aston at Poipu Kai(Poipu)(Great Value!)
US$313
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

US$754
US$457
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$537/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsevery morningbeach chairsother guestsvacation rentalb and bplumeria suitebreakfast was deliciousshort walk to the beachstayed longerliving roomdining tableair conditioningspent nightsocean viewgrounds are beautifulmacadamiaaccommodations
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Just returned from a Christmas stay here. A great place with reasonable rates. Friendly & helpful staff - more like family and friends - with wonderful recommendations and tips. Thoroughly enjoyed the island location, the accommodations, the amenities and the proximity to the beaches. Relaxing and quiet. We stayed in both the 1 BR and 2 BR units and both get a big thumbs up. Clean and comfortable units with full kitchen, large rooms, and large bathrooms. Can't wait to return! Mahalo!

Room Tip: I recommend the ocean view units - top floor in either the 1 or 2 BR accommodations.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank JuanATravel
Christopher M, General Manager at Poipu Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Aloha and thanks so much for your kind words. Guests are very much like us having friends and family visit. Our staff really do enjoy meeting everyone and sharing our wonderful island of Kauai! A hui hou - unitl next time, Chris

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I recently returned from a vacation at the Poipu Plantation Resort -- what a relaxing and comfortable place to stay on Kauai! I've previously stay in the Plantation's 2-bedroom suites, but this time I stayed in the Ilima suite, which I found to be even more enjoyable. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom was newly renovated -- two very important aspects of lodging anywhere. The Ilima suite will be seeing me again on my return to Poipu Beach next fall. The hospitality so generously offered by the management team and the proprietors Chris and Javed, at the Poipu Plantation is unbeatable!!

Room Tip: For a one-bedroom visit, the Ilima suite is ideal!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peggy V
Reviewed 12 October 2011

As mentioned in every other review I've read, the staff is great! Really helpful and does everything they can to make your stay as good as possible. This is for you who would like something different from the boring old chain hotels, this place got charm!!
We stayed in one of the apartments; they are spacious and got everything you need. The AC was a bit loud, but that’s our only complaint! Took us about 5 minutes to walk to the beach, and another 5 minutes you are at Brennecke’s.
Brennecke’s serves lunch and dinner (ate dinner there 3 nights and it was really good food and service every night!), they also have a small deli on the ground floor, open from 7am till late. Next to it you can book tours, boat trips etc. There’s also a shopping area not far from the hotel, we walked once and took us about half hour. There you can get pretty much everything you need.
You need a car if you stay anywhere in Poipu so RENT A CAR AT THE AIRPORT! We didn’t (bad planning, I know!), but we found out that both the Hyatt and Sheraton have hire cars, although a bit more expensive than if you get it at the airport. Took us probably 20-30 mins to walk to the Hyatt so no drama:)
We will definitely go back to Kauai, and we will stay at Poipu Plantation Resort again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baksetesjaforen
Reviewed 14 August 2011

1st trip to Kauai ever. Stayed in Royal Ali'i Suite for four nights. We will stay again when we go back. We had very high expectations because of this website and they were met. Melissa and Javed are very helpful answering any questions you may have. Highly recommend to anyone. Beach is just a short walk away. Great location. My favorite thing was sitting on the porch at night looking at sky and listening to the ocean. The Royal Ali'i Suite is bigger than I thought it would be. A lot of positives about this place, very few negatives. There were only two things I didn't care for in four days. I understand it is hard to please everyone for the breakfasts, but there is no options for breakfast, and the portions are small. The only other negative was that it was windy and there is a little gap between the frame of the window and the window itself in the bedroom and it was annoying all night until I had to plug a piece of paper to solidify the gap. All in all a great place though!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Well done to Javed and all the crew at Poipu for making my stay truly memorable!! This really was quite a find..Easy walking distance to main Poipu beach and the restaurants and VERY HELPFUL information from the computer database called javed..He knows everything about Maui,...Just ask. Breakfast in the B and B is a real treat---treated like royalty...This will be my Kauai resort in future.....Thanks to all!!!

Room Tip: If not self catering the B and B is EXCELLENT
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo