I enjoyed the peacefulness of the Sheraton for my first trip to Kauai. The pace was much more laid back compared to resorts in Oahu and Maui. Had a garden view room. Nice flat screen TV. My wife would have liked more of the amenities in the room when we arrived (shower gel, mouthwash, etc.) but housekeeping was quick to provide everything we asked for. Had difficulty connecting our tablet to the wifi, but once we got in, it worked. King size bed was very comfortable. There was some major construction in other parts of the resort, but it didn't bother us. Beach access was also very easy. Had breakfast at their cafe one time. It was pricey, so we went to Starbucks the next day. Two shopping malls within very close driving distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii