“So glad I did this!”

Add it.
Alexander Day Spa & Salon
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

After reading some mediocre reviews about the lack of ambiance at the spa, I almost didn't book this massage. But my husband and I had several hours to kill before our flight and one can only drink so much at the bar! I agree the environment isn't what you typically expect at a high-end spa, but it wasn't horrible and April more than made up for it with her expertise. I had a specific problem area that she addressed more effectively than my regular therapist back home and in the end the price was similar. After a week of hiking, biking, kayaking and occasional run, this was exactly what I needed before hopping on the red-eye home. Thank you April! The only reason my rating is a 4 not a 5 is because there was no locker room/changing area etc. Otherwise the therapy room was fine and the treatment excellent!

1  Thank Lenora R

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I had a sublime deep tissue massage here, right on the beach, listening to the waves, as Sophie worked out all of my tight muscles. She managed that perfect balance of deep and healing but not uncomfortable and I felt like I had no body left when she'd finished. I went for the 50 minute, and it was wonderful, but I would recommend doing the full 90. It's pure bliss.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend Desiree as a massage therapist. I get massage fairly regularly at home and am always nervous about doing massage at a resort while on vacation as sometimes you don't know what you are going to get. Desiree is thoughtful in her work, not a "talker", felt what and where I needed work and went with great pressure.. She knew when to push and when to work slow. For me, all signs of a great therapist. Worth the time and money!

1  Thank Daru
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Being someone who goes to the Spa every 90 days like clockwork...this spa lives up to expectations ! The therapist was friendly and very knowledgeable .... I've been using Epicuren after bath for years, yet never knew it was facial grade ! I almost fell of the table when she informed me. The atmosphere was calming and the staff very friendly. I so look forward to returning...

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This is a convenient spa if you are staying at any of the Marriotts east side of the island. The receptionists are friendly and helpful. The therapists are good, but the massage tables and head rests are very uncomfortable--rickety, probably for portability, but difficult for true relaxation. So I believe it's a bit expensive for the overall experience.

2  Thank Vateresa16