“:)”

Add it.
Alexander Day Spa & Salon
Ranked #3 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had a lovely manicure done by Jay. Not that I did anything our entire vacation but it didn't chip!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Lucky for me Alexander Day Spa was located in my hotel so I didn't have to go far. I scheduled a 50 min. massage in one of the two beachside cabanas. It was a windy day so I appreciated the call from Amy to make sure I still wanted my massage beach front.
My massage therapist; Jove was wonderful. She found my "neck knots" quickly! We started the massage on the beach but the wind got the best of us so we had to move inside but it was still very much a pleasant experience.
Again, Amy; at the spa desk was WONDERFUL. She was so pleasant and full of Aloha happiness. She was so concerned that I have a relaxing experience. I SO Appreciate her!!!
If you are going to Kauai (and staying at the Marriott Beach Resort) I would schedule a massage by the beach from Alexander Day Spa. You'll say Ahhhhh Too!!
P.S. there are couples massages as well.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Lori works thurs & Friday. She's great! Very relaxing. Located inside Marriott in Lihue. Pressure was great!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

My daughter and I were able to take advantage of their pedicure and also the 50 minute massage. Every employee was courteous and experienced.
The pedicure starts with a foot spa. The massage chair is turned on and you relax with a cup of water they bring you. The ladies massage your legs and feet. It was a relaxed atmosphere but totally professional.
Later in the week we did an early morning massage down on the beach. Lori was my masseuse and has been doing massages for 12 years and it was obvious. Her quiet manner was very calming and the massage was the perfect way to start the day. Since it was early morning, not many people were on the beach so you could listen to the surf as your background music. Les was the masseur my daughter had and he was also quiet and very good.
If you get a chance and want to spoil yourself, I would highly recommend this spa.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Marriott for our honeymoon. We went stand up paddleboarding, then kayaking and hiking the next day. We decided a massage would be the best way to unwind. We chose the Alexander Day Spa mostly for convenience, but if I were back in Lihue I would go out of my way to go there. Our massage was so great and relaxing. I get massage routinely at home in Seattle but this one was better. The room we had our couple's massage in could have been improved by a rug of some kind (the tile made sounds a factor), but I think they do some services which require that there be a water-friendly floor. Overall I would give our experience five stars, excellent therapists and a great spa experience.

2  Thank Gnocchi19