“Mediocre breakfast ”

Naupaka Terrace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Naupaka Terrace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 133 Restaurants in Lihue
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located in the Kauai Beach Resort
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Came here twice for breakfast while staying at the resort. The food was ok, very runny scrambled eggs and very small kids portions. The waitress messed up my order both times we visited and neither time fixed the issue. I had ordered rice with my omelet but was given hash browns both times. I was told during the second visit, well you could still eat it. True, but I ordered rice. Between the mediocre food and the poor service, we won’t be stopping for breakfast here again.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The breakfast buffet was good. There is a great variety of things to choose from. You can get an omelet made to order and choose from bacon, sausage, lots of fruit, juices, cereals, and pastries. The downside is that it is $24 each which is a lot even for Hawaii.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Family was starving and we are staying nextdoor in a condo, so we decided to walk over and grab a quick dinner. When I arrived I asked to see a kids menu since there was nothing on the main menu I knew my kids would eat. Immediately the hostess asked for my kids ages. She told me that they would have to order off the adult menu. I explained that there was nothing my kids would eat and that it wasn't about the money, just wanted to make sure that my kids would eat if we stayed. At first she told me 5 min wait...no problem, then after the "kids menu incident" that wait turned to 45 minutes although the place was practically empty!

Keep in mind this is a family resort, with a kiddy pool, waterslide, etc. They should have food kids will eat.

We left and drove to Brick Oven Pizza in Kapaa. Were treated like kings there. Oh well Naupaka, guess you didn't need my $200 for dinner. Good luck!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The waiters try but the food quality is average at best and the hostess staff are so unorganized & rude you are more than frustrated by the time they seat you.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This restaurant has a good breakfast menu and buffet service. The dinner buffet is pricey but has good options. The menu is also very good.

Date of visit: December 2017