“Amazing acai bowls!”

Anake's Juice Bar
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Koloa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Aloha! We serve freshly made Juices, Acai bowls, smoothies, wraps, sandwiches and parfaits. Located in Kukuiula store next to Da Crack, Outfitters and Seasport Divers. Just look for the yellow submarine. Mahalo!!
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We read how terrific this juice bar was on TripAdvisor and the reviews were right! We got the large acai bowls, and they were huge and delicious. If you are in the area, check out this juice bar and Da Crack burritos next door. Fabulous.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Situated in a small supermarket lies the magnificent Anake's juice bar although it is hard to find it is most definitely worth it, we went here on the first day of our trip and came back every single day until the last... when unfortunately their fruit delivers didn't turn up. Anake's is a fantastic place to feast on their brilliant acai bowls for breakfast or have a refreshing juice when it is hot out. In Conclusion, Anake's is a fantastic hidden gem and I strongly recommend anyone to go there

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Hidden in the back of a supermarket in Poipu, we stumbled upon Anake’s Juice Bar. We went back every day during our stay. While I tried several of the juices, the boys chose the Açai bowls. They were like nothing else they had tasted. Even the small is sizeable and is almost a meal in itself. We went back on our last day to grab our last hit of Anake’s before driving to the airport however it was closed due to a delay in fruit delivery. Devastated we were at least comforted by the fact that the fruit they use is as fresh as you can get.

2  Thank Leah F
Reviewed 7 July 2018

A friend recommended that we go here. So glad we did, best açaí bowl we have ever had. A must! Located in Poipu and easy to find. The fruit is so fresh and delicious. Very pleasing.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Before my visit to Anake's Juice Bar, I had no idea what the ACAI Bowl was, but now that I know, I will seek this out, but probably won't be able to find one as good. My bowl, custom made with Gluten Free granola, so delicious looking that I had to eat some before I could even take a picture! This place is worth the effort to find in a small grocery store (see pic) in the midst of Poipu's larger shopping plazas.