“Great birthday meal!”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Koloa
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My son's 18th birthday was during our vacation so we wanted someplace special. We were not disappointed! Delicious food & awesome service! I called ahead to make sure that I could bring a birthday cake, and they also gave him a complimentary (huge) slice of hula pie. What a great night!

All reviews
"keiko"
in 3 reviews
"oredered"

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was by far the best restaurant by our hotel and would definitely go again. They usually have live music at night and the setup is very tropical and enjoyable. Go!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband ate here twice while on business for a few days before I arrived. He made it a point to take me here and I was very glad he did!

Wonderful service in the Aloha spirit! Great food and you can't beat the surroundings (open air, tropical landscaping and a lagoon).

Highly recommended for lunch!

1  Thank HouseFamilyTravel
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Outside appearance is deceiving. This place has the best filet and seafood on the island. The Hula pie is laege enough for 3 prople. Highly reccimend.

1  Thank Car0lynl0vest0travel
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Went here our last night.
We split seafood risotto per recommendations - thought it was phenomenal!

The ambience is total open-air South Pacific. Gorgeous! We even had live Hawaiian music with dancer.

Recommendation: visit once for passion fruit lemonade, then you'll be given a receipt with a coupon to get a free HUGE slice of Hula pie when you return for dinner.

2  Thank WillametteRiver