Open today: 11:00 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Great food, friendly staff, live music

Always good food here with live music and hula last evening. Happy hour from 3-5, busy but worth... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
john b
San Luis Obispo, California
Hawaiian Dinner

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner at Keoki’s Paradise on Tuesday, July 31st. My wife had the fish of... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018

from US$169.61
from US$229.34
from US$78.12
More Info
All reviews hula pie fish tacos ate here prime rib fish of the day main restaurant catch of the day whipped cream different ways poipu beach keiko oredered
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was by far the best restaurant by our hotel and would definitely go again. They usually have live music at night and the setup is very tropical and enjoyable. Go!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband ate here twice while on business for a few days before I arrived. He made it a point to take me here and I was very glad he did!

Wonderful service in the Aloha spirit! Great food and you can't beat the surroundings (open air, tropical landscaping and a lagoon).

Highly recommended for lunch!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank HouseFamilyTravel
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Outside appearance is deceiving. This place has the best filet and seafood on the island. The Hula pie is laege enough for 3 prople. Highly reccimend.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Car0lynl0vest0travel
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Went here our last night.
We split seafood risotto per recommendations - thought it was phenomenal!

The ambience is total open-air South Pacific. Gorgeous! We even had live Hawaiian music with dancer.

Recommendation: visit once for passion fruit lemonade, then you'll be given a receipt with a coupon to get a free HUGE slice of Hula pie when you return for dinner.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank WillametteRiver
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Delicious food, friendly service. From 4:45-5:30p you can order the tasting menu - an excellent 3 course meal and a good value ($26) for Kauai.

Date of experience: February 2017