“Wide variety of delicious choices ”

Little Fish Coffee Poipu
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Koloa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Little Fish Coffee Poipu is a purveyor of specialty coffee. We offer high quality, locally sourced and roasted coffees, amazing espresso drinks, healthy smoothies, acai bowls loaded with fresh Kauai fruit, bagels, sandwiches, paninis and salads. We have two Kauai locations for all your coffee needs: Hanapepe and Poipu.
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 adults and 2kids were each able to satisfy our cravings. The bowls and waffles are generous -could easily be shared. Everything was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Went here twice during our stay in Poipu. The first time it tasted okay, but was very expensive($9 for a smoothie, $12 for an acai bowl). The second time I had to wait nearly a half hour to get a bagel with egg and bacon on it but they forgot to charge me for the smoothie even though the lady at the cash register verbally confirmed my order. They told me I needed to wait in line again and I asked if they could just place the order for me because I had already waited in the line once and didn't want to do it again because the staff screwed up my order. They said "no" so I left and have no plans to go back. Don't normally write bad reviews but this stuck out to me as an unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great food, good coffee, closed the one day we really wanted to go for renovations! I guess there is something about give and take here, but we were disappointed! On the day we were able to go again it definitely redeemed itself. There is an avocado and frittata bagel sandwich that helped Little Fish redeem itself and all was right with the world!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had the breakfast bagel and coffee. Everything was delicious. The breakfast bowls looks great too. Definitely earns a repeat visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Coffee was excellent, local Kauai coffee. Fruit bowls and smoothies were also delicious, line is long and service is slow (Hawaiian time), but hang out and support your local business!