Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Golf Fun and Beautiful Garden

The 18-hole mini-golf is set up in a small botanical garden. The course was fun, and you learned... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
George M
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Good fun!

Took our 9 year old here after the chocolate tour next door. We had a great time on this 18hole... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018
U8492FEjoem
Tokyo, Japan

Recommended experiences in and around Kilauea
from US$269.80
More Info
from US$155.21
More Info
All reviews shaved ice challenging holes snack bar water features native plants free round all ages lots of fun hawaiian history hiking trail nice gift shop community park plant life north shore garden tour worth a stop beautiful grounds
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I went on this excursion because someone else really wanted to do it...I'm glad we did! Beautifully maintained and thoughtfully designed. It's also a mini botanical gardens. I learned a lot playing the course. It's part of a community park and is much loved by locals. Great fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husband and I were visiting Kauai for four days and unfortunately had a lot of rainy weather that kept us away from other activities. We had a patch of light rain (rather than a downpour) and decided to play mini golf. Neither one of us is very competitive, but we enjoy the activity especially in a pretty setting. This was the prettiest course we have ever played with many flowering plants, water features, and fish. There were interesting signs about the plants, the island, and related topics. The course was busy, but we didn't mind waiting for our turn, because there was so much to see!

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank debhim
Reviewed 21 March 2018

In addition to the fun and typical mini golf experience, you are treated to the display of Hawaiian plants surrounding the holes, along with their name and description. Oh, and you never know when a troop of chickens might cross your line as you are preparing to sink the winning putt! Great fun. Educational and a break from fighting the wild surf. Enjoy!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank HollysKauaiCondo
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

It was a fine mini golf course, but I feel like we would have had a better time at the beach. Come if you're looking for something light and different. If you're in Kauai for a limited time, there are better activities, and there are beaches.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank 369kylem
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I didn't actually play minigolf here, but the staff did let me walk around the course. It is beautifully architected with signs that indicate which plant you are walking past. If given more time, I would have loved to play a game here.

Date of experience: January 2018