“a great base”
Review of River Song

River Song
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kilauea
River Song
Ranked #2 of 2 Kilauea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We stayed here in November last year for two nights. I wish we had spent all our nights on Kauai here. The well appointed bedroom was so clean and comfortable, the breakfast on the balcony delicious and Nicki was a very hospitable host. After long days of exploring it was lovely to come "home". It was one of our most reasonable accommodation in a month of island hopping and easily the one that was best value for money.It was certainly the one I felt most at home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Max348
There are newer reviews for River Song

Reviewed 26 June 2011

I have the privilege of staying in Nicki's beautiful and elegantly appointed home for 3 days...she has turned her master bedroom suite into guest quarters...it took my breath away when I first walked in. There is a lovely 4 poster bed with delicate netting over it, plus a lovely sitting area with sofa and chairs. A balcony overlooks a roaring stream below. Nicki graciously shares her home without being intrusive. Her breakfasts can beat any restaurant meal on the island! No detail was too small for her to attend to, and valuing her guest's comfort was obvious in every aspect of my stay. Mahalo, Nicki!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank broekerd
Reviewed 7 June 2011

River Song is our new go-to whenever we're in Kauai. It's perfectly located off the beaten path and right on the Kilauea River but close enough that you can be in Hanalei Bay within 10 minutes or Kapa'a within 15 minutes. Nicki, the host, was a wealth of information and had the inside scoop for what to hit on the island. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank CrunchyGranola
Reviewed 16 July 2010

My wife and I stayed for two nights at River Song as part of our island-hopping honeymoon. The room was wonderful, private and featured the soothing sound of the river from out back. Nicki, the owner, left us a continental breakfast outside our room on the day of our early morning dive trip. The second morning, she served a wonderful breakfast of fresh waffles and fruit . This B and B has only one room, so the experience was like having our own house on Kauai. If you enjoy privacy and B and Bs, River Song will not disappoint.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank VChurch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kilauea
6.5 km away
6.8 km away
Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai
Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai
#6 of 12 in Princeville

Been to River Song? Share your experiences!