All reviews full kitchen living room coconut marketplace scenic view short walk busy highway central location road noise front desk staff across the street lydgate beach park bit dated kuhio highway home away from home the main highway hot tub king bed
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here for one night while waiting for our timeshare. The rooms were ok. Not worth the money we paid. Popcorn ceilings. Bathroom was dirty with bugs on the floor. Carpets needed to be changed. Would not recommend or stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Eric N, Manager at Plantation Hale Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Aloha, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. I will share your feedback with the staff as this is not the norm. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Walking distance to stores, eating places and beach. Our room was clean, well stocked (we fed a group of 11 people with equipment from our room) and comfortable. Lots of extra towels and pillows. Room safe. AC worked good. Not noisy even though we faced the highway. Suggest eating at Sleeping Giant Grill - delicious fish tacos. Only bad was the WiFi in room B15. Terrible - couldn't connect to anything.

Room tip: Only ice machine is at the Office. Room B15 has terrible WiFi.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Aloha, thank you for the 4 star rating and the good review. I was glad to see you enjoyed the centralized location of the property and the fully stocked kitchen in your one bedroom suite. I was surprised to see your comment on the WIFI as we do have a wireless modem dedicated in each unit. I will pass that on and see that it gets fixed. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

This is not my first time at Plantation Hale Suites. These condos provide me with all that I need for a terrific stay on Kauai. Our room was welcoming and warm. From the moment we arrived we received nothing but the best of Aloha! Housekeeping kept our room clean and well stocked with those extra little toiletries they provide. We opted for a room with a view facing the ocean. But, it appears that those facing the garden would also be a very pleasant experience. The grounds are well maintained. She's a bit long in the tooth, but still, we had a wonderful, amazing experience. Centrally located, we were easily able to make our way around the entire island. If you're looking for high-end quarters, this may not be for you. But, if you're down to earth and have an aloha spirit, Plantation Hale will work well for you. I had a really good time staying here.

Room tip: Ocean rooms great; garden rooms quiet; mountain rooms on highway, a little noisy, no fault of hotel. Just the way it is.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha, thank you for the 5 star rating. I like the title (Aloha Heaven)... First of all I would like to say welcome back. Thank you for the great review. I was glad to see you enjoyed the beautiful grounds, the centralized location of the property, and the awesome staff. I will share your feedback with the staff (which I am sure they will love). Look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Kauai.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Our suite was clean, the grounds were very pretty, and the location was good. Price was reasonable. I had accidentally forgotten and left my credit card and some cash laying on top of my dresser - was pleased and grateful that the maid who cleaned our room was respectful and honest and did not disturb them.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Eric N, Manager at Plantation Hale Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Aloha, thank you for the 5 star rating and the good review. I was glad to see you enjoyed the great deal on the room, the centralized location of the property, and the honesty of the staff here at Plantation Hale Suites. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Kauai.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Property grounds well-kept, close to everything you may need, super clean unit, comfy beds. We often had the pool to ourselves.
I wasn’t really sure about renting a condo this time (stayed at resorts on our 4 previous Hawaii visits, but now we are converts -

We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Aloha, great to see you will be back. Thank you for the 5 star rating and the good review. I was glad to see you enjoyed the cleanliness of your suite, beautiful grounds, and the fully stocked one bedroom suite you were in. Thanks again for the awesome review, we look forward to see you again real soon.