“It's a beef burger.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I think the beef was local grass fed, not a flavor I am fond of ... very basic and sloppy, falling apart as I ate. Needed some spices but still beats McD's!

Date of visit: November 2012

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I love their steak fries. It's convenient, good food, friendly service, and good price point.

Date of visit: July 2011
Reviewed 27 March 2012

A new owner has bought out T n T. We ate here several times in the past and returned to find new people running it. They are eager to promote the quality of their food ingredients and preparation to anyone interested. The new menu is larger and includes some Puerto Rican dishes. My wifes plate lunch and my pineapple teri burger were very good.
Open until 9 pm which is unusal for a food truck.

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Totally unpretentious, you might even drive by it without knowing what it is. A trailer with a couple of friendly locals selling like-mom-used-to-make burgers, fresh and fast. The Big One is too big even for one person (although, I admit, I ate a whole one) and the onion rings - the best I've ever had - bar none. We ate another famous Kauai burger place and couldn't get close to the other famous one (too busy), but we decided that TNT had won the Kauai island burger war for us.

Date of visit: April 2011
1  Thank lauriera
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We were on our way to visit the North Shore and decided to stop at this place. I had researched burgers in Kauai before we left for my husband who loves a good burger. This burger was filling and tasty. The fries were tasty too.

It wasn't the best burger we have ever had.... but it was tasty. Worth a second time around for sure! Prices not bad for what you get. The benches were fine to eat at for ten minutes then hit the road again to explore!

We spotted the Tamba surf shop in the same shopping center and picked up some hats while there. Great afternoon!

Date of visit: March 2011