“Don't let the trailer fool you - Good tasting burger!”
Review of TnT Steakburgers - CLOSED

TnT Steakburgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We were on our way to visit the North Shore and decided to stop at this place. I had researched burgers in Kauai before we left for my husband who loves a good burger. This burger was filling and tasty. The fries were tasty too.

It wasn't the best burger we have ever had.... but it was tasty. Worth a second time around for sure! Prices not bad for what you get. The benches were fine to eat at for ten minutes then hit the road again to explore!

We spotted the Tamba surf shop in the same shopping center and picked up some hats while there. Great afternoon!

2  Thank Museick

Reviewed 28 June 2011

On our last day on the island, we decided to try out TNT Steakburgers. It is a little trailer with picnic tables, but the staff and service were great. The food was pretty reasonable and we all loved our burgers. A few days before we had tried Bubba's and TNT was 10x better. The gal behind the grill was friendly and came out to make sure we were satisfied with our meal. I had a local favorite called the Moco-Loco and was very happily satisfied. We would highly recommend you give it a try.

4  Thank Thepennys
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Good heart food. Loved the onion rings and spicy burger. Big one was enough to share.

4  Thank ShelbyCalifornia
Reviewed 4 June 2011

I admit I eat here often and seem to be hooked on the burgers...but there are other wonderful dishes on the menu, and they are outstanding. But I can't help but crave that burger. I usually take my lunch to the ocean lookouts just north of Kapaa while on my way home. What a view...warning...pick up extra napkins.

3  Thank Naiche808
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Coming from CA we love our In-N-Out, this place far exceeds it! My husband and I were hungry after a day at the north shore. On our way back to Kappa we saw this trailer by the side of the road. Now, wait, wait, just stay with me here. I know lots of folks don't want to eat from a trailer, but OMG you should. This place has the best burger we have ever had. It's made from ground steak, not cheap cuts of beef. We both had the 1/4 lb. Which is huge. We had grilled onions and added cheese. Upon first view the burgers are very well presented. They look like they belong in a photo shoot. The first bite completely took us by surprise. The meat is juicy, tender and full of savory flavor. It really tastes like a grilled steak, not a burger. The buns do not fall apart but are soft and
very good. We just looked at each other and grinned ear-to-ear. We met another couple who had eaten here 3 times during their vacation. We know we'll be back before we go home too. Trust us, give this place a try, you'll be hooked. My only problem is now what am I to do when I go home? I'll be forever comparing a burger to a TNT burger 2500 miles away.

4  Thank Karen M