“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Wonderful experience at this place. My wife and I stayed in kauai for 2 weeks and ate here three times. We even stopped here before our flight home. I got to meet the owners and they are very nice as well. The food is absolutely fantastic. It destroys bubba burgers down the street. I am looking forward to coming back on our next visit.

1  Thank neurobrainz

Reviewed 10 May 2011

Sorely disappointed! My travel book said, "Ono." It lied. Our burgers were greasey dripping into the paper they came in. The burger was fried on a flat top and not grilled. The fries have no flare, and they claim to. Did I mention the picnic table service? And the view is of the local Hostel...you can decide on your own, we obviously had poor judgement this day.

Date of visit: May 2011
Reviewed 6 May 2011

After hiking Sleeping Giant, we were looking for something to tide us over until dinner. We had seen T n T burgers and decided to give it a try. I wasn't sure which burger I wanted and the employees were very helpful. After trying the Volcano sauce, I decided on the volcano burger. The combination of the peppers, sauce, and blue cheese was perfect. The blue cheese was just enough to keep the heat in check and really let you taste the combination of flavors. I enjoyed every bite.

Date of visit: April 2011
1  Thank pnicks
Reviewed 17 April 2011

The steakburger here was very good. DH like it more than I did, but I like it just fine. They have things other than beef and I wanted to go bakc and have a fish sandwich, but they were never opened as we passed by. This is a trailer in front of Koima's. We split a 1/2 lb. steakburger and and order of frings. The food here is freshly prepared and just great. $14 and some change for a ginormous burger and beeeg order of frings. More than enough for the two of us!

Date of visit: March 2011
1  Thank icee
Reviewed 11 February 2011

this place is not fanacy but the food is great and a lot of it, tryed the one lb burger to share an it still was lots, but the best is there steak yum yum lots of it we shared it also, and tom antetchie owners an there help are out standing people, i can not wait to go back. bellingham wa. vistors

Date of visit: February 2011