“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice lunch here. We all had the fresh Ono caught that day. Very tasty staff were friendly and did not have to wait long

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stopped in to get a drink before boarding boat trip next door. It was very nice and close to where I needed to be.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We arrived in the area hours before we could check in to the Waimea Cottages. It was close to lunch so we thought we would check this place out. It's a casual place with indoor and outdoor seating. They have a pretty good menu and the food was tasty. My wife had the coconut shrimp and I had the chicken teriyaki. Both were good but not great. What set this place apart was the friendliness of the staff. They were very personable and attentive. It's right next to the parking area for a lot of the day trips out to sea, so I'm sure it gets a large crowd towards the end of the day. If you're in the area, definitely give me a try.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stopped in here for a beer after a sailing tour. It was a small but cozy place. The bartender was very nice and great to talk to!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Good food and prices are good - had burgers and watched the water as we waited to sail the Napali Coast.