14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$297
FindHotelUS$264
Lol.travelUS$349
2,906 results
All reviews golf course full kitchen game room water slides bedroom suite adult pool main pool washer and dryer waikoloa village timeshare presentation free shuttle pool area the main hotel master bath grand vacation family vacation rental car
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kings land is now our favorite place to stay in Waikoloa. Staff was amazing and friendly. The rooms were beautiful. I loved that we had access to the main resort facilities. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our stay here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Location - convenient for Waikoloa area . Lots of walking / biking paths in area .

Accommodation - very clean , nice one bedroom apt . I was assigned one on second floor in building 25. The apt has small kitchen , living room and a separate bedroom . Definitely more room than a standard hotel room .

Parking - included in hotel room rate , plenty of parking in car park right outside building .

Check in / out policy - ridiculously inflexible . Official check in time was 16:00, one hour later than most hotel rooms . I checked in at 15:15. Lady at check in desk ( with he biggest FAKE smile ) said that the apt was ready , but if I wanted the keys at that time , she would have to charge me $50 . Seriously? $50 for checking in at 15:15 instead of 16:00? For a diamond member ? I know this is not a standard Hilton property , but if HHonors status is not recognized here , Hilton needs to get rid of this property in the Hilton website. Check out was at 10:00 - at least one hour earlier than most Hilton properties . And front desk staff said no way for late check out .

With Hilton Waikoloa going downhill fast, and with Kingland’s having no customer service training for its staff , I think it’s time for me to try something else for my next visit to the Big Island. Marriott , here I come ...

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank sdgt625
HGV Resorts, Owner at Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I apologize that we’re not able to provide the amenities you’re accustomed to as a Diamond Member. Our accommodations feature full kitchens and spacious living areas that require a little bit more time to clean and prepare for occupancy, hence the later check-in and check-out requirements. I am very sorry about the unusual service failure with the front desk and would appreciate if you could provide me with more information about your arrival. Please feel free to contact me at (808) 881-3000 if you would like to discuss this further. We truly appreciate your comments and wish you well on your future travels.

Cheryl Amsbary
Resort Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found our Kings' Land one-bedroom suite with a soaking tub and full kitchen to be very comfortable. We do not usually stay at big resorts like this one because we spend so much time away from the room exploring what the area has to offer that we don't feel like it is the best value for us. The pool is lovely, but we would rather be snorkeling out in nature. I can see where this type of resort is great for families who need a lot of great amenities in one place. If you like cruise ships, then you might imagine you are on one here that never leaves the port except your "cabin" is a well-appointed small apartment,

1  Thank SoCalArlene
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay. Suite was ample size for our family of 4. With a nice terrace. We had a full kitchen for breakfast and occasional dinner. Location was close to queens plaza and several shopping and restaurants. Also very close to Hapuna beach. - 6 minutes drive. Voted top beach. I just didn’t like that gym opened at 5am and since I was east coast I was up at 3am daily and had to wait until 5am daily for it to open.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Resort is beautiful, large common areas to accommodate guests. Close to the local shops and sister resorts. Shuttle was convenient and quick. Use of sister resort amenities was a huge plus. Visited Hilton Waikola resort pool and dolphin quest.