Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2018

My family and I were fortunate enough to stay at UNIT N4 in the Golf Villas at Mauna Lani from September 8th through to September 18th, 2018.

If you are staying in Mauna Lani, the Golf Villas, in particular, UNIT N4, is where you want to stay with your family or friends. MODERN, CLEAN AND WELL OUTFITTED.

My family was lucky to be the very first renters under the new owners of this very clean, modern and well maintained unit. The owners have paid attention to every detail and have maintained this unit meticulously. All we had to do is show up with some beachwear, groceries and the beverages of our choice - which made for one of the best vacations we have ever had.

I cannot emphasize how pristine the unit is. The location is amazing! The facilities (beach, pool, spa, exercise facilities, shops, golf course, are some of the best that my family has experienced while on vacation.

The unit sleeps 7 comfortably in three roomy bedrooms and on a pull out couch in the loft. The unit is equipped with 3 full bathrooms.We loved the fact that the unit is adjacent to the resorts majestic pool, spa and exercise facility (ideal for the kids.)

UNIT N4 is situated on the 5th hole of the Mauna Lani resort Golf Course (north Course). I am excited about playing this course when I return in the future. The views of the golf course and Mauna Kea from both the lower and upper Lanai are spectacular.

UNIT N4 is equipped with ALL of the necessitiesthat a family or couple would require to enjoy an amazing vacation. Modern stainless appliances, multiple flat screen televisions, a great audio system, high speed internet, land line telephone, in home washer and dryer, a wide variety of small kitchen appliances and even a single car garage equipped with all of the beach toys and beach chairs your family needs.

We prepared several gourmet meals, and having a great kitchen with all of the tools made all of the difference. The unit is Air Conditioned (the A/C/ works well) and makes all the difference when it comes time to go to sleep. The beds in all rooms are new and comfortable and are equipped with clean and modern linens. The cleanliness of the unit and the linens makes all the difference to my family.

I understand that other units in the Golf Villas are available for rent, but I would certainly suggest UNIT N4 for its location, cleanliness, views, facilities and modern decor. I would not even consider booking another unit at this point.

The semi-private beach is minutes form the front door. It is amazing beyond expectation.

If anyone wants recommendations - please feel free to contact me. Our family is already planning on returning to UNIT N4 at The Golf Villas in the near future. I am excited to play the Golf Course at Mauna Lani in the near future.

Thank you to the owners of UNIT N4 for providing a world class rental home for my family - at a reasonable price. We will return again in 2019.

The only downside to this trip was the fact that we had to leave and return to reality.

More importantly - I should let people know how we booked this unit. My family has used a company called Grand Welcome for years. They are delightful and pay attention to every detail to ensure you have an amazing vacation. You can easily book through their website at grandwelcome.com and search for Mauna Lani Golf Villas N4.

Room tip: Book early to ensure you get your dates.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JDWILLIAMSESQ
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I have a large family (7 people) and finding a place to stay where adults and children can have their own space AND a comfortable family space is tricky. Unit N4 is now our favorite spot and we are already planning our return trip!

The owners have thought of every amenity, including beach chairs, coolers, boogie boards, towels and toys! The kitchen is beautiful, has plenty of room for a family to move around and cook, and is fully stocked with all the appliances, dishes, cookware and utensils we needed. The back side of the property looks out over the golf course and Mauna Kea. I loved the 2nd story lanai, on the outside of the master suite; the lounge was a perfect place to read and enjoy the amazing view. The backyard patio has a large dining table and chairs, so we could eat outside and soak in all the beauty. There is also a very nice dining room set, inside. Plus, there are several big screen tvs, so everyone could find something to watch. The residence was recently remodeled and it was so relaxing to stay in a clean place with all new furniture, tvs, bedding and such.

The pool area is picturesque and directly across from the unit; the semi-private beach is just minutes away.

This beautiful home was so perfect, with 3 bedrooms and a loft with tv and pull out bed, for our large family... but I wouldn't mind staying there with just my spouse! Can't wait to return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great end unit overlooking, but not too closely, the 10th hole tee-box. Two story, clean, well-provisioned luxury condo. Small, thoughtful features that make things easy: keypad entry to the complex and the unit, supply of beach towels and beach toys, board games, kitchen appliances (blender, rice-cooker, etc) The complex has a small pool, and is two minute drive to the beach club, the golf clubhouse, the hotel, the gym/spa, and Foodland. It's a great local supermarket with the best poke and fresh tropical fruit.

Room tip: H4, like all end units, is quieter
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This complex is in a fantastic location: right on the golf course (hence the name), about a mile from Mauna Lani Beach (a small but lovely beach that is great for swimming and snorkeling; staying at the Villas gives you access to parking and lounge chairs; the little beach-side restaurant serves nice food and fun drinks), about 1.5 miles from the Mauna Lani shops and about a 30-minute drive from the Kona airport. Hapuna and Mauna Kea beaches are short drives north. The resort hotels have great restaurants.
There is a pretty pool, small but functional gym and the grounds are well maintained. The villas face away from each other and onto the golf courses, allowing for privacy despite the cluster of condos. It is quiet and laid back. (Definitely not for a person seeking nightlife!)
The condos themselves will obviously vary depending on the owner. We stayed in E22 – a two bedroom + loft with two bathrooms. It was spacious and clean. The kitchen was well equipped with coffee maker, toaster, rice maker, nice wine glasses etc. No salt, pepper or spices. The view from the second-floor balcony was serene. There is a washer and dryer and detergent was supplied, which was a welcome touch.
Downsides were that the balcony was very small – all that fit was one table and 4 straight-back chairs so there was no place to lounge to read a book or do anything other than eat meals; there was no BBQ so we had to go down to the pool to use the BBQ there; the bed linens and pillows were inexpensive and showing wear – the bed covers were synthetic; the blinds were cheap plastic blinds that didn’t close easily; the AC quit working and it took days before it got fixed.
We enjoyed our stay and would stay in the complex again. But we would try to book a unit that has one of the outdoor kitchens and is owned by someone who gives a bit more thought to the small touches that make a place comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VirginiaLeeA
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Booked this unit on VRBO in the spring for a December visit. In October I got an email that the unit was sold and they were interested in handling the future reservations. I was needlessly worried that my lodging would be in jeopardy. I contacted the new owners, Marsha and Dean and they were terrific. Very friendly, helpful and interested in making sure our stay went smoothly. I am thrilled to say we had a fabulous time at their lovely new condo.

The condo is set overlooking the gold course with a nice view. The unit has a detached garage for your car and is filled with everything you can think of for the beach. Tommy Bahama chairs (the best), boogie boards, sand toys, coolers just to name a few. The unit is pleasantly decorated with comfortable bedding and towels aplenty. Including beach towels. The kitchen is very well stocked with most any appliance you would need to prepare food. The stack washer/dryer is a great addition to any trip. We were greeted with a lovely fruit basket when we arrived. The owners have thought of everything you need to have a great trip. Nice televisions, competent air conditioning, plumbing that works properly. They even have a basket of books for your reading enjoyment.

Perhaps the best thing about staying at this comfortable unit is the parking card to the Beach Club. It's one of the premier snorkeling spots on the island. Never had any problem parking even though it was one of the busiest holiday times to visit. We picked up lunch each day at the Foodland Farms right in the Mauna Lani Shops or their is the Napua Restaurant right at the beach. Also there is a very nice pool area with a big hot tub. The pool unfortunately is not heated and was quite cool. The grounds are immaculate.

Enjoyed the unit so much we are trying to book again for our next trip to the Big Island. Great location, great unit and great owner! Gotta love it!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PlanetR