“yaaahhh! an indian retaurant in hilo! and it is DELICIOUS”
Review of Kamana Kitchen 2

Kamana Kitchen 2
Ranked #31 of 262 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 June 2017

three medium light eaters went to kamana. we had mushrooms, eggplant, naan, papadam, chicken tikka masala, and lamb korma. more than the three of us could eat. we ordered the food medium spicy and my friend who had ordered not spicy and me who had previously ordered hot said the food tasted the same in spiciness. great flavors!! i will eat there when i go to hilo. with a lassi the bill was about $75 with more food than we could eat. go there with a lot of friends and order lots of food. it is amazing and comparable to maharani in honolulu. or perhaps a tad better bc there is no wait.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We just got back from dinner at the Kamana Kitchen in Hilo; had the non-vegetarian platter ($21.95) and everything was absolutely perfect! The Tika Chicken, the lamb curry, the soup, the naan.... we would go back tomorrow if we weren't flying home. I understand they also have restaurants in Kona and in Kihei on Maui. They also have vegetarian and gluten-free items.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was in Hilo for around 4 days in first week of May and took food daily from this restaurant. They served very yummy and delicious food and worth the money. Quantity was so amazing that if you order the Veg thali, you can eat those curries 3 times a day with some extra bread.

I really loved this place that when I went to Maui, I ate here only. (Same restaurant branch in Maui).

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic. We had the Royal platter--non vegetarian. Enough food to feed two people. Got chance to sample a little of everything. The lamb curry was so tender. The cheese naan bread was very good. It's worth a return trip

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We stumbled upon this place on this website and decided to go give it a try. Our service was quick and unobtrusive. The Indian beer we ordered was great, and the food was fabulous. We liked it so much that we decided to go back a few nights later. There was an intimate atmosphere that we also enjoyed. The serving sizes were large and worth the cost and everything we ordered tasted amazing. We had to-go boxes both times, and my only regret is that we were always too full to try the dessert.