“UGH”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hilo
Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Hilo
Reviewed 30 September 2014

tried sharing my experience! this plce will not allow the lowest ratings ever in man kind. will go to my blog. tHIS PLACE AFTER WATCHING DURING DAYTIME AND NIGHT TIME OMG! SO GROSS! Tooo many druggies at night time, and thats all there is to do here unless during the daytime you wish to swim in a disgusting swimming pool beside the awesome ocean!! take your pick hahah..Pool is disguisting , room has cock-roaches. and they wish this place to be on top? OMG NO resteraunt, no bar, the list goes on n on

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Zabina S

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I am an Hawaiian resident who had a few days business in Hilo and needed accommodation on a BUDGET. The reviews were not all inspiring, but I took the chance and was HAPPILY SURPRISED!!!! Yes, it's old, but it is clean, comfortable, lovely location and has BEAUTIFUL VIEWS. I found the staff to be professional and charming. I have now stayed twice--room 318, partial ocean view and the TOTALLY FABULOUS 329, corner unit w/ ABSOLUTE OCEAN VIEWS. SAW 9 WHALES!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank RebeccaDelIslas
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed here on December 22nd, the hotel is old and run down, our room was filthy with mold growing around and in the shower. I was afraid to sleep on the sheets as they had stains on them and was afraid of getting bed bugs. I had a cockroach run across my foot in the washroom and my wife killed two of them as well. The elevator is frightening and all of the carpets in the hallways are stained and dirty. I couldn't sleep all night with the thought of all of the bugs in the room attacking me. We checked out early and got the hell out of this dump. I would not recommend staying in this hotel, not that the other ones in the area are much better as I have had bad experiences at two of the other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Restaurant was closed.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Arthur E
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with a school group, and I found the experience to just be so-so. Despite the name of the place, this lodge is hardly a country club or a hotel. The nice part is that the units are exceptionally large, but other than that, everything else is hit or miss. My unit was moderately clean, and I appreciated having booth a TV, WiFi, refrigerator, and air conditioning in the room. But other than that, the quality of the place didn't quite add up to what I was paying.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank spratt504
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed here for two nights. We found it was actually ok. When we first arrived, the first room that I looked at had cockroaches, so I asked for another right away. We were given another room. I examined the room carefully and didn't find any cockroaches for I took the room. The room turned out to be nice, although it was somewhat old but renovated. Great neighbourhood. Beautiful park nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank raf c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hilo
0.3 km away
Chalet Kilauea
#1 of 2 in Volcano
16.7 km away
The Palms Cliff House Inn

Been to Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel? Share your experiences!