Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
travelup.com
PricelineUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
2,287 results
All reviews coconut island ocean view queen's court seafood buffet mauna kea the big island banyan drive bit dated national park beautiful park close to the airport stayed one night mini fridge coffee maker short drive lobby bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

1) Marion at front desk was amazing 2) Was not advised of “rules” upon check in. 3) Room was dirty, personal items from prior guests found under bed, next to table. Refrigerator not working, and was not cleaned. 4) Les literally scolded me for requesting blankets after housekeeping left for the day. 5) Check out at 4pm but they shut off my room key at noon.

Service was abhorrent, lack of amenities and guest count should have equated to higher level of service but I can honestly say I will never stay here again because of the ridiculous way this place is run. I have 11 years hotel experience and this place could be a premier place to stay with a proactive Management style, but instead it’s withering away due to poor management. Very sad.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay. Beautiful view from our lanai. Friendly front desk staff. Convenient location. Good price. It felt safe. Lots of hand sanitizer everywhere.
Didn't get a chance to use the pool. Wee will go back!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

We absolutely loved our little staycation! Room was big, view was amazing, beds were super comfy, staff was helpful and so much Aloha! We will definitely be back soon! Mahalo Hilo Hawiian support local

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We got a room with a view of the Bay and also Mauna Kea rising over 13,800 feet in the distance. The morning sunrise illuminating the mountain was beautiful. Attention to COVID-19 safety procedures was comforting. Interfaces with hotel staff were a mix of pleasant and helpful and one not so much. Overall fit our needs well.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

I was very impressed. Rooms are very large, everything I needed right there. Front desk staff was the best. Can't wait to come back when everything is open. I wish I could have tried the restaurant. Mahalo everyone.

Date of stay: October 2020