We had the Michener room for 2 nights. It was very clean and the bed and linens were very good. Our hosts were very accommodating and along with a very complete breakfast, gave us some good travel tips. We enjoyed feeding the fish off of our porch and we actually really liked the singing frogs. They were very vocal but it was great back round music to us, (and I'm a light sleeper) It was a bit warm for sleeping, but the two fans saved the day, or more precisely 'night'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hilo Bay views from this beautifully restored 1912 historic home in the heart of Hilo, close to all the wonderful markets, cafes and galleries that make Hilo so famous. Each room has a private lanai with views of magical koi ponds and/or Hilo Bay and are furnished with period antiques and unique island art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilo Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Hilo Bay Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast Hawaii