“Incredible Breakfast!”
Review of Big Rob's Bakery

Big Rob's Bakery
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Captain Cook
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Hey my name is Robin. You can call me Big Rob. Big Rob's is a family owned and operated business bringing home style ono grinds to the South West Big Island! As the sole owner, I have been baking for over 30 years and I take pride and joy in my products. When you enter my shop, you can clearly see it in my work. We serve breakfast ALL DAY! We have: Fresh baked pastries, freshly made bread, local grinds and freshly made fruit smoothies! We also have fresh fish tacos and wonderfully made burgers. There is outdoor seating with an ocean view before 11am and we always have daily specials!
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast on our drive through the area. He ordered the veggie omelet and I chose a croissant breakfast sandwich. Both were super delicious!!! The veggies in our eggs were very fresh and my croissant was so good! My husband also really enjoyed the sourdough toast and potatoes that came with his omelet. Big portions and very reasonably priced.

There’s both indoor and outdoor seating. We decided to eat at a small table right outside of the bakery, but didn’t realize until after our meal that there’s additional seating in the back, overlooking the ocean. Much better! I would highly recommend trying Big Rob’s Bakery.

1  Thank ksen31

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We swung through here and got a couple of reuben sandwiches to go. Great sandwiches, very tasty! Plus, they had a box of bananas that you could just take one for the road, which was awesome!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Small quaint restaurant with house made sausages, biscuits and friendly service. Easy to find on the main road. Help yourself to great coffee and all the baked goods are made in house. Service was fast.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast at Rob’s and returned a few days later for lunch. We were not disappointed. You get large portions for some of the cheapest prices on the island. The owner, Rob, is a friendly, interesting guy which adds to the charm of this little cafe.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this place and went back 3x on our week long vacation (would have been 4 but he is closed on Mondays). We had 8 in our party and everyone wanted Robs every morning. The food is wonderful. My husbands favorite breakfast food is chicken fried steak, he said Robs is one of the best he's ever had. Thanks Rob for feeding us on this trip.

BRBhawaii, Public Relations Manager at Big Rob's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you. Glad everyone liked it. Come see us again.