“Hanenero's”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Locally owned
Description: Locally owned
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great Mexican food, you choose what you want in your meal and they make it there for you. Portions are large.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

4 adults, 1 child, all liked the food! Was around $30. And got our food quick! Would definitely eat here again! (The picture on this site, doesn't look like the same restaurant. Either a different building or it has been remodeled since the picture was posted.)

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The food was good, and the portion was large. You walk through just like in a Subway and tell them what you want and how you want it. Large booth seating was the only option. (I felt like I should take out my order instead of occupying a whole booth) I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We enjoyed the Friday night special! Good Mexican Food at a great price! Everything was GREAT! The menu had a wide variety of choices. Wish we could go back and sample some other dishes!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

My favorite place to eat in Worland. Everything is fresh and the sauces are awesome. I usually get a naked burrito but either way you get a lot of food.