“good food good value”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Locally owned
Description: Locally owned
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The food was good, and the portion was large. You walk through just like in a Subway and tell them what you want and how you want it. Large booth seating was the only option. (I felt like I should take out my order instead of occupying a whole booth) I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We enjoyed the Friday night special! Good Mexican Food at a great price! Everything was GREAT! The menu had a wide variety of choices. Wish we could go back and sample some other dishes!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

My favorite place to eat in Worland. Everything is fresh and the sauces are awesome. I usually get a naked burrito but either way you get a lot of food.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I seldom visit this restaurant and I don't really know why. It does have a good choice of Mexican food and the food I've had is good.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Better Mexican food at Taco Bell. The best thing I could say is I did not get sick from the meal. It was flavorless