This was the worst experience I have ever had with lodging in my life!!! First the place is falling apart, the owners seem to care less not only about the cleanliness of the place, but hospitality is not in their dictionary!!! Dirty linens (visibly), drywall falling apart, no television, moldy bathroom, and worst of all my wife went to use the bathroom and.... yep the lavatory was full. Please take our advise... you would be better off at the Motel 6, and it would be clean. It seems that the owners (especially the husband) have absolutely no clue. When we tried to speak with them he explained he was a "Contractor" and remodeled local single family homes, so he knew that the rooms were fine.
What a horrible, horrible experience.
Please take our advise..... STAY AWAY!!!!!More
- Free Parking