US$215
  • Pool
Pony Express Motel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$226
Hampton Inn Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$311
US$241
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$313
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$453
US$367
US$339
US$317
US$274
Hotels.com
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$242
Fireside Resort(Wilson)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2005

The Cottage is not at all as represented online. The interior was dirty with numerous bugs plastered against the walls and ceilings above the bed. Had to dust the TV screen off to see the picture (literally able to write "wipe me" with my finger in dust). The bed was crammed sideways into a tiny room, so you have to crawl over each other to get in and out of bed. Pictures do not reveal the messy hay pile and equipment next to the cottage and dirt horse corral just outside that sent dirt in at all times if windows not shut. Had to pull furniture out to flip circuit breaker to turn heat on at night (small floorboard units, not central). Cat smells in main house, so beware if allergic. Food was only redeeming feature; it was good. Innkeeper was very rude and belligerent when confronted about cleanliness, etc. Actually paid for room in lodge nearby to avoid sleeping there, despite no refund. Caveat emptor!

• Stayed: September 2005
6  Thank mbulldawg
Plymoth, Michican
Reviewed 17 July 2005

The B&B is cute, very "girly" looking (lots of flowers and country charm). The breakfasts were delicious, and had lots of fresh fruit. After reading about all of the wonderful things on their website, I was a bit disappointed with my visit. For example, the website mentioned a pool table, video library, board game collection, mini bar, and complimentary wine and cheese - I didn't see them. One other thing I'll mention, in case you have any animal allergies, be aware there are many cats, dogs, and horses living on the property.

Overall, a good experience. Would recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Arizona
Reviewed 9 June 2005

I was extremely dissapointed when dealing with the management of this bed and breakfast. Not only was I hung up on for wanting to cancel my reservation, I was also discriminated against because of my age. I have never been treated so incredibly rude by a business and would never recommend this establishment to anyone.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2002

We had the pleasure of visting this charming B & B
a few years ago and have never forgotten the wonderful time we had there! The house is very comfortable, very inviting and nicely decorated.
The innkeepers are some of the nicest people we met on our trip, and Martha is a wonderful cook and a delightful individual. She has a great sense of humor and is a marvelous hostess!
The breakfasts were the best we ever had. (Ask her to make you the Gingerbread Pancakes with Fresh Whipped Cream!)And of course, the scenery is extraodinary! You will not be disappointed.
This was our first experience with a B & B and