Quality Inn
US$101
Paintbrush Inn(Thermopolis)
US$72
US$68
Elk Antler Inn(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$93
El Rancho Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
Roundtop Mountain Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
US$126
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

All reviewsremodeled roomsbottom bunkgreat weekendfree breakfastvery nice hotelcomfortable roomstar plungepool and hot tubyellowstone
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Stayed here during my spring break with some friends and it was perfect. Everything is peaceful and the workers are nice and the pool/spa are clean and relaxing. Didn't have any issues at all. The free breakfast helped us wake up because without that, we'd sleep all day in the comfortable beds and especially with the quiet halls.

Room Tip: Honestly any room works very well. There is no elevator though.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for being our gust and thank you for your feedback. It always gives me great pleasure when I can share a review like this with the staff. I hope the rest of your stay was equally enjoyable in Thermopolis, Wyoming's Hidden Paradise.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn a couple weeks ago when passing through with my girlfriend and her dogs. The newly remodeled rooms are amazing along with the new bar in the lobby. The beds were very comfortable and the tv was nice. Didn't have any issues with anyone being loud or making a ruckus. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Continental breakfast was great as well. All around the best place I have stayed in a while.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for the feedback. I wills share your complements with the entire staff.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn over Easter weekend. Always enjoy the faculty and the rooms. It was a pleasant surprise to find out they have a lounge called The Q in the lobby now. The bar adds to the atmosphere of the hotel and is a nice addition to our favorite hotel in Thermopolis!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for finding the new addition to the Quality Inn as pleasant as we have wanted it to be. I hope the rest of your stay was equally enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Did not stay way over priced and owner, was uppity and would not give any discount for AARP or for former Law enforcement, so went down the road for $75 and stayed at a cozy mom pop place. This owner at Quality out of State owner with a big ego

Room Tip: Stay at a smaller mom and pop place better bargain and not an arrogant attitude
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

I'm sorry that you may have been disappointed when you went to check in to our hotel. I find it hard to believe that you were trying to check in to the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. We are locally owned and operated. The owner has been in Thermopolis for most of his life and we have always extended a discount for AARP members. Regardless, I hope your stay in Thermopolis was a good one and that you enjoyed our hidden paradise.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this place for the past 16 years. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I already have reservations to stay there in June. The pool and hot tub are clean. I highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest. I will share you comments with the entire staff. I am sure they will appreciate it.