US$105
US$109
US$105
Two Rivers Inn(Thermopolis)
US$77
Elk Antler Inn(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$80
Paintbrush Inn(Thermopolis)
US$66
US$63
Roundtop Mountain Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$80
El Rancho Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$81
Travelocity
US$157
Cancelon
Agoda.com
All reviewsremodeled roomsbottom bunkgreat weekendbed was comfortablevery nice hotelyellowstone
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Not many hotels in quite a distance so not many options. breakfast stops at 9 am me after a late night check in it would have been nice if it was later. For the price, I think they need to spend some money, update the bathroom, new carpet, new larger TV and nicer furniture.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of making many of the improvements that you suggest.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This hotel is on the outskirt of the main town but has plenty of parking and was quiet. i thing maybe a bit of a refurb was going on as there were areas that were out of use and looked like they may be getting decorated. Good room with 2 large comfortable beds. Good swimming pool with plenty of clean towels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for the comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the pool. Next time you are in Thermopolis you will be able to enjoy our new lounge area.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed here for one night on June 14. Traveling as a party of 5, it is always hard to find a hotel room that will accommodate all of us without breaking the bank, and as a Choice Rewards member, I usually count on Choice Hotels to provide a certain expected level of service. This room seemed fantastic as it was advertised with bunk beds, so I booked it ahead of time.
On arrival, front desk personnel were very nice, and we were able to check in about 20 minutes before the stated time.
The room appeared OK at first, but as we began to get ready for bed, we realized the bunk bed was very wobbly to the touch, and it was not safe to let anyone sleep on the top bunk. So we basically paid extra for a feature we were not able to utilize. Also, when pulling back the blankets on the bottom bunk, we saw popcorn and other trash under the bed. Although it is a non-smoking hotel, the corridor, interestingly enough, smells like stale smoke. The card reader opening from corridor end to parking lot is broken. Upon check out, we did advise the front desk clerk about the deficiencies in our particular room. I hope the bunk bed has been fixed so that future families who pay for it actually are able to use it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest and that you for your feedback about your visit. I have addressed the housekeeping issues with the staff and apologize for their not meeting our own requirements. I have also instructed our maintenance staff to check all bunk beds. Without your help, the loose frame would have gone undetected and I appreciate your concern. If I can be of assistance in future visits please contact me. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515

Reviewed 13 June 2017

we spent one night here and would not recommend it. the front desk employee Amanda was very nice but that is about the only good thing I can say about the place. The outside door on the end of the building had a broken key lock so was accessible to any and all who would want to come in. the place has been fixed up somewhat but needed to be cleaned in a lot of areas. the pool area had dirty stained cushions, there was a lot of long hair floating on the pool. we went down for breakfast which was very busy and crowded and there were no eggs, no potatoes and very little else, we stood there for a bit and finally asked the employee if there would be more and she gave us a very rude reply that she was going to get it and was very annoyed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I will discuss your issues with the entire staff and the general manager. There is no excuse for the service you were given and we will be retraining some of our employees. Your feedback is important to us to help prevent this from happening in the future. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307-864-5515

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed here for three nights during graduation. A horse sale was going on the same weekend and the motel was full. We felt the service was slow and impersonal. We had been there a year before and liked it better. Our room had a dirty floor and bathroom. I wish I had asked for a different room. Our experience might have been different.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. I am sorry that we failed to provide you with the same experience that you had last year. I will discuss your issues with the staff. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future and receive the treatment you deserve as our customer.