All reviews bottom bunk biscuits and gravy free breakfast family vacation very nice hotel clean rooms star plunge pool and hot tub yellowstone
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We had a great time. Rooms were very nice and clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was great except the second day there wasn't any yogurt. The kids loved the pool! Staff provided great service and were friendly.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. We always try to make every stay perfect. I hope next time you are in Thermopolis we will be able to supply all the yogurt that you need. If I can help you with future visits please contact me. Howie, marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE YELLOWSTONE, but if you neglect the rest of Wyoming you are cheating yourself.
Thermopolis has Hot Springs State Park, home of the world's largest mineral hot springs, and Wind River Canyon, one of my all-time favorite locations.
This hotel is located on the south end of town, near the canyon and an easy drive to the park.
It is nothing fancy, but offers all the usual amenities.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Thank youfor being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. And thank you for enjoying everything Thermopolis has to offer. If I can assist you when you are next in Thermopolis please contact me. I want to make sure every visit to you all-time favorite location is always a special one. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

When we were 'greeted" it was with a whole story of the desk attendants life, and her troubles filling in a no show for work that evening. In a matter of minutes we were told about her money troubles, lack of being able to go out to dinner AND her "no show" worker for the night shift. After going to our room, and heading back out to the car, I needed to ask a question, again she was on the phone complaining( and I assume it was with the manager}, even though we were standing there, and second in line, as a gentleman was ahead of us, wanting to check into his room. The desk girl spent 7 minutes (that was after I started clocking her) to get off the phone and even acknowledge any of us. WORST customer service ever. My advice to the hotel, either get that girl some customer service/desk training, or get her a different job. Working with people is not her forte'.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 May 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. I am sorry that you had such a poor experience with our front desk clerk during your visit. I will be addressing your issues with all of our staff members to make sure that his never happens again. If I can be of further assistance lease contact me directly. Howie-marketing manager. 307/864-5515 marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Nice remodeled rooms. Staff was very accommodating, and helpful. We had a package and took in the area experiences. It was a very restful and fun get-a-way. PS beds were the best. Didn't want to leave the last morning.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you for being our guest, and thank you for your comments. I will share them with the staff and management. I love to let them know that they are appreciated. If I can assist you when you are next in Thermopolis please contact me. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We showed up to get our room. We also brought two others to get a room. The lady at the check in desk was NOT at all in a good mood and she made it known to us and the other NEW room guests. Room was clean and very nice with breakfast and great Next day gentleman at front desk. Thermopolis community is giving out Keychains with discounts attached. Thank you Thermopolis but the LADY at our check in would NOT let the second Room get a discount keychain and to that I say SHAME on you!!! You dropped your Owners rating from me on TripAdvisor. Not only with being stingy with the CITYS promotion you slapped the Paying guest by basically stating "YOU DO NOT GET A KEYCHAIN" even though they payed for another room. Plus you charged them right at TWICE the amount we were charged. When you average the cost our party payed for a one night stay we lost any discount and again your score. (Like you really care anyway!!) If and this is a Huge if, we stay with you again and I see HER at the front desk we will go back toward town. There is plenty of GREAT places in Thermopolis to stay and we have stayed at quite a few of them with Nicer front desk help. Like I stated, the gentleman that was running the breakfast and looking after the front desk was GREAT !!! He was why I gave you two more marks. If he was there FULL TIME you would have a 5 if she is there full time a 1........ People do make the place and consumers pay your bills. Like I stated before the room was very nice with a lot of extras just the older check in lady was very, very sour. I pray this was just a bad day for her but with not letting the second room get a keychain so they could get discounts from the FAMILY oriented town was a huge turnoff. Showing off her client and customer skills in this was truly is a negative experience for us all.
I will be writing to the Thermopolis city commerce and be letting them know how she and in association with Quality Inn treated Paying guests with their advertising dollars.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank ronsU7274GQ
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Ron -
I sincerely apologize for the way you and your friends were treated when you checked in. There is no excuse for her behavior. I would appreciate it if you could contact me at 307/864-5515 to give me details as to when you were our guest so I can address it with the staff. If I can help you with anything else, or with your next stay, please contact me directly. Howie marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net. Thank you