“Nice find in the center of Wyoming”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Thermopolis
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We picked the Quality Inn because of good past experiences with the chain. We were warmly greeted by the front desk staff and given lots of information for dining and utilizing the free hot pools at the nearby state park. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and the coffee strong. It made for a good stop and break from a week's worth of camping.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. We always try to make every stay perfect. We pride ourselves in giving the best information to visitors to our wonderful town. If I can help you with future visits please contact me. Howie, marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We had a great time. Rooms were very nice and clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was great except the second day there wasn't any yogurt. The kids loved the pool! Staff provided great service and were friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. We always try to make every stay perfect. I hope next time you are in Thermopolis we will be able to supply all the yogurt that you need. If I can help you with future visits please contact me. Howie, marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE YELLOWSTONE, but if you neglect the rest of Wyoming you are cheating yourself.
Thermopolis has Hot Springs State Park, home of the world's largest mineral hot springs, and Wind River Canyon, one of my all-time favorite locations.
This hotel is located on the south end of town, near the canyon and an easy drive to the park.
It is nothing fancy, but offers all the usual amenities.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Thank youfor being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. And thank you for enjoying everything Thermopolis has to offer. If I can assist you when you are next in Thermopolis please contact me. I want to make sure every visit to you all-time favorite location is always a special one. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

When we were 'greeted" it was with a whole story of the desk attendants life, and her troubles filling in a no show for work that evening. In a matter of minutes we were told about her money troubles, lack of being able to go out to dinner AND her "no show" worker for the night shift. After going to our room, and heading back out to the car, I needed to ask a question, again she was on the phone complaining( and I assume it was with the manager}, even though we were standing there, and second in line, as a gentleman was ahead of us, wanting to check into his room. The desk girl spent 7 minutes (that was after I started clocking her) to get off the phone and even acknowledge any of us. WORST customer service ever. My advice to the hotel, either get that girl some customer service/desk training, or get her a different job. Working with people is not her forte'.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 May 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the Quality Inn of Thermopolis. I am sorry that you had such a poor experience with our front desk clerk during your visit. I will be addressing your issues with all of our staff members to make sure that his never happens again. If I can be of further assistance lease contact me directly. Howie-marketing manager. 307/864-5515 marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Nice remodeled rooms. Staff was very accommodating, and helpful. We had a package and took in the area experiences. It was a very restful and fun get-a-way. PS beds were the best. Didn't want to leave the last morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you for being our guest, and thank you for your comments. I will share them with the staff and management. I love to let them know that they are appreciated. If I can assist you when you are next in Thermopolis please contact me. Howie... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net 307/864-5515