Quality Inn
El Rancho Motel(Thermopolis)
Paintbrush Inn(Thermopolis)
Rainbow Motel(Thermopolis)
View Hotel
All reviewsremodeled roomsbottom bunkgreat weekendfree breakfastvery nice hotelcomfortable roomstar plungepool and hot tubyellowstone
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This hotel meets the needs for any hunter, fisherman, or family on a budget. The property is clean. The beds are comfortable, and the free breakfast included in the price is more than adequate. There are good eats near by, the Black Bear and Stone's Throw.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jfo2000
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for being our guest. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the terrific food that is available in Thermopolis, Wyoming's Hidden Paradise. If I can assist you in future visits please contact me. Howie.... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Rooms were fairly clean, linens still appeared dingy and grayish instead of the white one would expect. The breakfast was luke warm, and basically tasteless. You may try the waffles if anything. Hall near end of building was very smokey. I would not recommend this.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your breakfast. I have talked with the staff to insure that everything is always kept at the proper temperature. If I can help in the future please contact me. Howie.... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Our room was very clean and comfortable. It was in a great location to visit the area around Thermopolis. We would stay here again if we were to return to the area.
They had an indoor pool and hot tub. Close enough to the hot springs parks and dinosaur museum. Great place for families.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you for being our guest. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and all that Thermopolis has to offer, especially the Hot Mineral Springs and the Dinosaur Center. . If I can help you with a visit in the future please contact me. Howie.... marketing.qualityinn@rtconnect.net

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

My family stayed at the Quality Inn in Thermopolis, and I can tell you that it is one of the nicer hotels I have ever stayed at. The respect the management had for the people staying there was second to non and it is a prime example of how businesses and hotels should be ran!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jorden L
Howie S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

I hope you entire stay in Thermopolis was as good as your stay with us. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The Quality Inn located in Thermopolis is one of the nicer places to stay in central Wyoming. The cleanliness and the management are the things that stood out to me the most. They understood that the small things matter and they managed to make it a perfect stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BlaineChristensen

Thank you for being our geust and thant you for your feedback. We love to make every stay perfect. I will pass your comments on to the staff.