Elk Antler Inn
US$104
Paintbrush Inn(Thermopolis)
US$72
US$68
El Rancho Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
Roundtop Mountain Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
Orbitz.com
US$85
US$80
US$142
Hotwire.com
All reviewsqueen bedthe ownerwould stay here againfridge and microwavecentral locationlarge tableroom was cleanhot springsthe rooms were nicespace heaterlog cabinin townbig roomfamily vacationnice stayroad triptwo nights
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The staff were lovely and welcoming and the accommodation is great for the price. We all slept well here. There are restaurants within walking distance and Thermopolis is a nice place to spend a day. The hot springs are an easy drive away. The breakfast wasn't up to much though.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
elkantlerinn01, Owner at Elk Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Our breakfast is just continental, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, donuts, coffee cake, honey buns, granola bars, fruit bars and oatmeal. There are places to get a hot breakfast just a few blocks away, some costing only $5.00 for a meal.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This motel is cozy, clean, comfortable, and locally-owned and managed. Easy load-in, load-out, good location along Route 20, next to a convenience store. At 90 bucks, maybe a bit pricey but I guess they need to make most of their income during the busy summer season before winter arrives for its long stay. The furnishings and décor are unique. Everything in the room worked fine and the front desk folks were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
elkantlerinn01, Owner at Elk Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your staying with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I don't like writing bad reviews. So let me say a few good things first. Very cute elk antler theme. Frig, microwave, consistent WiFi, quite for sleeping. But straight up DIRTY. The bathroom mirror was covered with toothpaste splatters, the vanity had a gob of dried toothpaste running down the front. The baseboard heat had dust and hair on it. The table had crumbs and dried on chocolate milk. The whole room had a thick layer of dust. The bed is memory foam, but very old, we rolled to the middle all night. This could have been a nice room if it was clean. I would not recommend this hotel. I think the owner should pay $97 and spend a night in this dirty place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
elkantlerinn01, Owner at Elk Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for your review. The room would not have passed my inspection either. I hope you went to the front desk to let them know, and we would have at least discounted the room. I check the rooms daily and have my desk clerks also inspect the rooms after the housecleaning is done. Thank you for letting us know and we will be diligent in not letting it happen again.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Love this western authentic vibe. Nice people run this quaint little inn. Great deal. Best shower ever - bathroom is remodeled. . Big room with log beds and elk motif comforter . Refrigerator with ice cold water. Microwave in the room. They even offer free snacks like trail mix, apples, popcorn and breakfast items. There is a table to sit at. I noticed a grill area outside. Convenient - Mavericks next door. The only negative was that the carpet is old. But I will go out of my way to stay there again. Better than some 4 stars.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
elkantlerinn01, Owner at Elk Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We are systematically replacing the carpet with wood floors and heavy rugs...so stay-tuned! Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Traveling in the northwest on motorcycle and stayed one night. Motel is conveniently located on Main Street and walking distance to downtown.

Room was both neat and clean and the staff was friendly and knowledgable about the area.

I would definitely stay again if travel brings me to the area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again!