The two and three bedroom units at the Teton Club are spacious and very comfortable. Each has a fully equiped kitchen, open family room and nice bathrooms. We stay here often and always look forward to returning. The location on the mountain is unbeatable. True ski in/ski out. They have a large Great room that has games for kids and bar/fire place for adults. Four jacuzzis and spa round it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Teton Club is Jackson Hole’s Private Residence Club. Located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and 1 mile from the south entrance to Grand Teton National Park, centrally located for summer and winter activities.The Teton Club is your luxurious base camp for every season of the year. At the Teton Club, you’ll feel right at home in our beautifully appointed residences. Each unit has a full gourmet kitchen, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and slate flooring. Each unit has a private balconies, river rock fireplace, wireless connectivity, washer/dryer, complementary daily housekeeping and valet parking and a host of resident comforts enrich your time with family and friends. The staff at the Teton Club is prepared to ensure your time is spent enjoying your vacation. From the freedom and convenience of a full service concierge for last minute reservations, to catered parties, and groceries, whatever you need, our staff will handle it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Teton Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Club Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Club Jackson Hole/Teton Village