1,120 results
All reviews sky bridge best westerns western hotels overhead walkway main street dairy queen room was clean complimentary breakfast indoor pool hot tub would stay again downtown area great place to stay stayed one night yogurt road trip bw
Reviewed 3 October 2018

One of three bus groups that checked into this hotel. First problem, our door lock was broken, after three notifications we were told that it could not be fixed, it had to be replaced and we could not be moved to another room, every room full. So each time we tried to get into the room we had to almost wrench the handle off before it finally opened. Second, pets are allowed in the hotel, there were two barking dog in our hallway. The room next to our was occupied by (we were told by the front desk) a hotel employee and his dog. They said the dog would stop barking when he returned. Not true. We were awakened twice in the night by the dog barking and the owner screaming at the dog to shut up. We had asked to be moved as soon as we checked in and told no rooms available. Third, - breakfast, just sad. We were told that there was not food available at the hotel, so not sure where this food came from? Eggs terrible, and not enough seats for passengers of three buses to sit. Only positive thing going was that the room we slept in was clean. However, between barking pets and broken door locks, we will not stay at this place again.

Stayed: September 2018
SheridanBWGServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. I am happy to report that we were able to get the door to the room you had repaired. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks again,
Dan B, General Assistant.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stayed one night to break up road trip to Custer State Park. Nice clean room and good bed. Walking distance to town and restaurants. People were friendly and the breakfest was okay but did not have GF options available. Had to meander and ask questions.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SheridanBWGServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate your kind comments regarding the cleanliness, the location, and the staff. For your next stay, we do offer gluten free options on request.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Sheridan Center (or whatever its name was at the time) in Sheridan, Wyoming, when we made our first trip to the far west more than 25 years ago. I recalled how unique the hotel was, with rooms on each side of the street connected by an overhead walkway. So in planning this year's trip to South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Utah, we decided to return once again. Located at 612 North Main Street, the Best Western is a convenient jumping-off place for the many attractions in the area. The hotel itself, which has 139 rooms, is comfortable, quiet, clean, friendly and accommodating with an indoor swimming pool, laundromat, business center, fitness center, bar/lounge, concierge, dry cleaning service and free breakfast. Our room offered a welcome space to relax after long days of sight-seeing. It featured a king-size bed, coffee maker, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, high speed internet access and cable satellite TV that included ESPN, CNN, HBO, Fox News and Disney.

Stayed: October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments regarding the amenities and the location. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

The staff was helpful and friendly. My room was decorated nicely and had a nice layout. The hotel is closed to food and entertainment. Comfortable bed and good internet speeds. Good selection of breakfast items.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SheridanBWGServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff, the decor, and the breakfast. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stayed one night to break up a long drive. The staff at check-in and checkout was friendly. The room was clean. Good location. Breakfast was satisfactory. Sheridan is a cute little town, but if you want to eat, you'd better do it well before 9 pm as everything closes down.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SheridanBWGServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff, the cleanliness, and the breakfast. I hope to see you again soon.