“Great experience!”

Best Western Sheridan Center
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay in Sheridan thanks to the wonderful staff at the Best Western.
They really went above and beyond to meet our needs. Our room was excellent and the bed so comfortable! Great amenities and close to everything!
Our breakfasts were more than we ever expected. Great food, great service!
Thank you all for everything! We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed 24 May 2011

From the outside of the block I was in this hotel looked horrible, not helped by the main road being closed and dug up. The rooms however were very nicely decorated, very clean and spacious.

The restaurant unfortunately didnt live up to the standards of the room. I ordered a prime rib, jacket potato and soup. I was brought Rib eye, new potatoes and a salad. I was then told there was no prime rib left so did I want something else. Maybe they could have asked before cooking it. When I went to breakfast for the buffet it consisted of scrambled egg, bacon, pastries and a selection of boxed cereals. When I asked for some orange juice, I was told they had run out,. I was the first person in the restaurant at 6am who drunk it? This was hardly a breakfast buffet.

That said the staff were very polite and apologetic, the rooms were comfortable and I slept well. I would stay here again but maybe next time I would go further afield for something to eat.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Front desk clerk was rude and laughed at us when we asked a question. Was $130/night and have stayed in much better hotels for half the price in Sheridan. Bed gave both of us back aches, only plus was it has an onsite lounge but you have to walk a block and a half to get to your room....

Room Tip: Dont stay here unless you have to
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank nastea
kalmurray94, General Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2011

I apoligize for the remarks or laughter by our front desk agents. I want to assure you that we value all of our guests, and strive to make sure that every guest experience is both a positive and memorable one. As far as the beds go, we just put in brand new Simmons Felicity 2 pillowtop beds in all of our guest rooms less than a month ago, so perhaps they haven't been quite broken in yet. I am glad to hear that enjoyed our lounge, but it is not located a block and half from our guest rooms. The guest rooms are across the street, which is actually a nice design feature so that the noise from our lounge (especially with live music playing) doesn't disturb our guests trying to sleep. Finally, our room rates do fluctuate depending on the season and any special events going on in the area. That beig said, our room rates are still lower than several of our competitors and are approx 10-15% lower than they have been in years past.

Kyle R. Murray

Reviewed 11 May 2011

I recently traveled to Sheridan while visiting a friend that lives there and he recommended the Best Western. The staff was friendly, the room was modern, clean, comfortable, and quiet. You can't beat the location, and you will want to visit the restaurant as the food and service were excellent. My only complaint was that I couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Sheridan is a little town. The hotel was ok. The room was extremly hot, and it took awhile for the air conditioner to cool the room off. The rooms were not dirty, but the outside could have used some sweeping, and cleaning up. We ate at the restaurant, and the waitress dropped her tray on one of the people that was sitting at out table. She felt terrible, and apologized, but nothing was done with the bill. The food was good. I would stay there again if it was the only place available.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family