All reviews front desk rest stop nice hotel newer hotel biscuits and gravy quiet location the breakfast area comfortable beds nice room waffles en route choice hotels would stay here again waffle maker indoor pool great place to stay continental breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The Comfort Inn& Suites in Sheridan Wyoming is one of the best hotels in Sheridan. The customer service along with the Breakfast was excellent. The breakfast room is nice and big and they have self laundry. Everything here was excellent and i hope to stay here again.

Room Tip: Very Quiet floors which was nice
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank shaizad A
mohammed k, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Shaizad A - Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful hotel. I am so happy that we get the privilege of having you back next time you are in Sheridan. Nothing makes our staff and myself happier than having our guests satisfied. Thank you again for the generous and caring comment.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

We recently stayed in the Sheridan, Wyoming, Comfort Suites after a snowstorm that closed the roads the days before. Since we had tickets to a musical at the Wyo Theatre we were determined to make it up there and actually found the roads were clear and the wind was down for several days. We had never stayed in this hotel before and thought it was closer into town. Wrong! When we pulled up I told my husband, let's not even try to stay here, knowing that we had about 5 or so miles to the Concert and dinner, and the entrance was covered with a 12' or so high drift on all sides. The drive into the wait area had been plowed and was clear, so we did decide to stay, particularly when we found that they do have a secondary parking area, complete with a wind barrier in the back. Otherwise, getting luggage into the hotel from the front would have been very hazardous.
Our room was nice and roomy, complete with a fridge and microwave, two comfy chairs, one for the desk, and a bathroom with grab bars for the tub and toilet. My only complaint was the water pressure was lacking as well as adjustments for water temperature----it was a boil or freeze type of thing! Also, like many hotels in this area, they have switched from cable to dish TV and we were unable to get our local news, and other TV programs, but it was great for South Dakota! Trouble is, we are in Wyoming, go figure? And we really do have good TV stations in Casper so they shouldn't have to rely on some other states service.
This hotel has a 24 hour cancellation policy, which is really pretty ridiculous with our weather conditions. We originally reserved and then cancelled when the roads were closed, only to "re-reserve" on the day we travelled. Also, be sure to ask for access to the back parking lot should you travel when there is snow on the ground----drifts change direction frequently!

Room Tip: Get a room close to the back door due to high winds. If the weather is "nasty" it would be good to have a "dine in" meal.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
mohammed k, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Monte H,

I'm happy to hear that you got to come and enjoy the concert you had tickets to. I'm not sure when you checked in that we had drifts in front of our entrances but I do assure you that we have been on top of our plowing to making sure that it is easy and convenient for all of our guests to enter and exit the hotel safely. I also want to apologize for the television channels. We do have local stations they are our lower single digit channels, because we have 220 channels I can see it is quite the mission to find the exact channel you are wanting. We have updated our channel guides in our rooms to make sure that all of our guests are aware of our local channels. We hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Having left Bozeman with temps below zero, a portion of I-90 closed earlier in the day, and winds causing dicey driving, our goal was to make it to Comfort Inn in Sheridan. We took a two queen bed room. It had ample space, was nice and warm, and nicely appointed. With a microwave in which we reheated leftovers from the night before, we didn't have to leave the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

On-the-Go80210,

I am ecstatic to hear that you had a great stay. I will make sure all of our staff is aware of your comments and give them a pat on the back. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Had a large room on 3rd floor with 2 queen beds, microwave, refrigerator, desk, lounge chair, clean and comfortable. The heat/air was controlled with a thermostat on the wall (like a home furnace). That was nice since you didn't have a bed by a unit blowing on you all night. The breakfast area was large and clean. Nice pool area and exercise room. The satellite TV and phone weren't working in our room and the gentleman at front desk offered to give us another room but we found out it was out all over hotel. I could hear the hallway doors closing so maybe not so sound proof.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

JAFLP,

I'm happy to know that you had a great stay. Its always a treat to us when a guest compliments our hard work. Again Thank you! I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for four nights while visiting Sheridan. We really enjoyed our stay here. Front desk service was great and efficient. Our room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job, and the breakfast provided was very good with a good variety of choices. I would especially like to recognize the lady who takes care of the breakfast and breakfast area during the week. She was on top of everything and came to each table to clear our plates for us. We will definitely stay here again if we need a hotel in Sheridan.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

JodiH2025,

We will make sure to award our breakfast attendant for this comment. It is always a great pleasure when we hear and see feedback like this. I hope that we are able to see you again in the future!