All reviews front desk nice hotel newer hotel quiet location the breakfast area comfortable beds biscuits and gravy nice room waffles en route spent one night choice hotels would stay here again road trip interstate pillows fi
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Had a large room on 3rd floor with 2 queen beds, microwave, refrigerator, desk, lounge chair, clean and comfortable. The heat/air was controlled with a thermostat on the wall (like a home furnace). That was nice since you didn't have a bed by a unit blowing on you all night. The breakfast area was large and clean. Nice pool area and exercise room. The satellite TV and phone weren't working in our room and the gentleman at front desk offered to give us another room but we found out it was out all over hotel. I could hear the hallway doors closing so maybe not so sound proof.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mohammed k, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

JAFLP,

I'm happy to know that you had a great stay. Its always a treat to us when a guest compliments our hard work. Again Thank you! I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for four nights while visiting Sheridan. We really enjoyed our stay here. Front desk service was great and efficient. Our room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job, and the breakfast provided was very good with a good variety of choices. I would especially like to recognize the lady who takes care of the breakfast and breakfast area during the week. She was on top of everything and came to each table to clear our plates for us. We will definitely stay here again if we need a hotel in Sheridan.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

JodiH2025,

We will make sure to award our breakfast attendant for this comment. It is always a great pleasure when we hear and see feedback like this. I hope that we are able to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A large room and nicely appointed. Unfortunately the bathroom sink was clogged and very slow to drain. I called the front desk and they could not help since the maintenance person was gone for the day and they had no drain clearing products. What hotel does not have a drain clearing product. Someone from the front desk came to the room and tried using bleach to unclog the sink. Needless to say it did not work. You would think first thing in the morning a maintenance man would be at the room to fix the problem. It did not happen. Management did agree to give me a discount on the room due to the inconvenience of the clogged drain. I ask the question why didn't the maid tell management about this problem. This isn't something that happens overnight. The sink had to be slow draining for sometime whenever she would clean it.

Breakfast was terrible. The sausage and eggs did not taste good. I later learned it was turkey sausage. The toaster oven did not work properly. I sent my English muffin through 4 times and each time it came out the way I had sent it in-not toasted.

Date of stay: September 2016

622eagle,

Thank you for your feedback and response for these issues at our hotel. I have got with our maintanance team to make sure that this does not happen again in the future. I assure you we will work toward making any change that our guests are not happy with. I hope that you give our hotel another try in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We spent two nights here and loved this quiet, well maintained hotel. Regional artwork was lovely and the rooms were comfortable. Really enjoyed the ottoman with stool after a long day of traveling. When here, you MUST do the Route 14 drive. It was STUNNING.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The Comfort Inn is located on the outskirts of town but, apart from a restaurant, has all the amenities you need for a short stay. The staff were obliging and the rooms were well-furnished, clean and comfortable. We would certainly revisit.

Date of stay: August 2016