All reviews mom and pop motorcycle trip great hosts reasonable rates single story well taken care living room family run nice towels his brother clean comfortable rooms place to stay in town trailhead restaurant chain hotels great price two queen beds
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This place is wonderful. Yes the rooms were clean and spacious. The bathrooms are the best ever. The Wi-Fi worked great. And very reasonable rates. But that's not saying how very friendly and helpful Paul and Rodney were. They were great. We will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
paintbrushmotel, Owner at Paintbrush Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your "friendly staff" review. We are so glad you made us a part of your travels. Thanks again and safe travels!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Unfortunately I had t0 cancel my reservation due to flu. I received a lovely note from the hotel wishing me a speedy recovery. Very pleasant, very kind. Will definitely stay there next time. I chose this motel because of the high reviews, a smoking room available and breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daryl S

Thank you for your "Very Kind" review. We are hoping you are over the flu and ready for a vacation. Please stop by and see us here at the Paintbrush Motel. Safe TravelsAA

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Convenient, kind, affordable. The list goes on! We loved our stay at the Paintbrush and will definitely be back in our adventures have us passing through again. So enjoyable to work with this staff that is so genuine and welcoming!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
paintbrushmotel, Owner at Paintbrush Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a "Simple but Sublime" review. We are so glad you stopped and spent time with us here at the Paintbrush Motel. It is always fun for us to be a stop over on a great cross country adventure. Our reward is just knowing you took time to leave a review mean we will continue to make each guests stay as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. Thank you again and Safe Travels!!!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The motel is simple, nothing fancy, but the service was so wonderful that this is now one of my favorite places to stay. The gentlemen were so friendly, and truly interested in what we were doing and in making sure that we had everything we needed. The rooms are very clean. Again- it's not modern or fancy, but it's clean and comfortable, and well worth the price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lwuitschick

Thank you for your "Wonderful Service" review on TripAdvisor. Our family is so happy you had such a great stay at the Paintbrush Motel. Being a family owned and operated motel, it gives us a little extra time to spend with each of our guest. Your review is how we continue to reach people like yourself. Our terrific housekeeping staff continues to keep each room extra clean. Plus, knowing you were comfortable at an affordable price gives us great comfort we will continue to stay on this path as a Mom and Pop Motel. Safe travels and thank you again!!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

What a wonderful place to stay and the price is VERY reasonable. The bed was firm but not hard (just what I like) and the pillows comfortable. One of the best nights sleep in a long time. Plenty of hot water that did NOT take forever to reach the room. Nothing fancy but oh so clean and comfortable. The room price was cheap in today's prices. You also get a 10% discount off the meal at a local restaurant that had great food.

A small family owned business, along with the favorable online reviews is why I tried the place out. I wanted to support local business other than motel chains. The two brothers were extremely hospitable and helpful in directing me in activities that I wanted to do in the area.

I left my camera charger and battery in the room on checkout. The brothers called me right away, unlike other motels that wait for you to contact them. I was about 20 minutes out of town. It was worth it to me to turn around and get it as I was traveling for several weeks. I needed that charger and battery.

I have been associated with the tourism business for decades. These two brothers are the real deal in customer service. This motel is worth the stay and more.

Room tip: Just ask at the desk. They have rooms they allow dogs in and others they don't, in case you have allergies.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy L
paintbrushmotel, Owner at Paintbrush Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for the "Hospitality Beyond Measure, Very Budget Friendly" review. You blessed us with all your wonderful comments. Yes, we are a family owned and run motel so we continue to make everyone welcomed and hopefully feel a little special for staying with us. Plus, we do have great rooms to stay in at an affordable rate. We are also glad you picked our family owned business over a corporate chain. There are not a lot of us family owned and operated motels around anymore. We will continue to do the little things to make our guest feel special. Thank you again for your review. Safe travels!!